+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Ronald & Christina - Season 12

Re: Ronald & Christina - Season 12

Quote Originally Posted by Sanderella;2703672;
    They might be disqualified. Ron's hernia might make their team a threesome.
    I am surprised they did not provide Ron with a corset. I have male relatives who have had hernias for yrs before they had surgery and wore corsets, although not all the time.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Ron, stop saying "I am trying to teach my daughter___." It is way too late in the game to teach your child anything. And if it were possible, one teaches by example, not lecturing.

You are on a team together to win, this is not a class room. And even if it were, you have no wisdom to impart as much as you want to think you are a grand Chinese master. You could learn how to treat people from your very wise daughter. Your wife did a tremendous job in raising her.

I cringe when she praises her dad when he behaves or acts like a responsible team member. It is truely pathetic how she is still seeking his love and approval.

Ron, stop saying "I am trying to teach my daughter___." It is way too late in the game to teach your child anything. And if it were possible, one teaches by example, not lecturing.
    This drove me crazy when they were trying to get tickets. He told her that the agent was "fossilized" in sticking to AirFrance only and seemed to offend the agent (as he usually does). Then he just stood back with his arms crossed to watch her apply the lesson she was just taught.

Wax on. Wax off.

Isn't he the world traveling businessman? Shouldn't he be taking the lead on the airport stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Adult Beverage;2703752;
    Isn't he the world traveling businessman? Shouldn't he be taking the lead on the airport stuff?
    Yes, he should be. But ya know, he is trying to teach his daughter how to buy flight tickets.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

And it is more important that she learn how to do this correctly than it is to will a million dollars.

Ronald is a blowhard ass and he irritates me to no end. I do, however, like Christina and am surprised she turned out so well with such a jerk for a father.

Christina is arguably a much better daughter than I could imagine being in her shoes. I believe I'd be considering fratricide at various not infrequent moments.

By himself he seems like a nice enough lug, but when he inflicts himself on her he approaches being the MOST IRRITATING individual I've encountered on television. I find myself wishing the ground would open up and swallow him.

FORT Regular

ron is why i could never watch leave it to beaver and not laugh....businessmen are so often disfunctional parents....pretty sure its a profession more than a national issue...

FORT Fan

not only is he trying to *teach* chris, but he's doing it to other teams too. i have so much respect for chris. i could not be so patient and loving if i were her

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by *CaT*;2714417;
    not only is he trying to *teach* chris, but he's doing it to other teams too. i have so much respect for chris. i could not be so patient and loving if i were her
    I agree. She's so amazingly patient and sweet. I'd be screeching back probably.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread