+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer & Nathan - Season 12

Re: Jennifer & Nathan - Season 12

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;2744796;
    Did anyone actually see Nate "PUSH" her into the cab as she screamed....I backed it up a few times and it did not look like that at all....

I just wish Jen would shut up....o.m.g....throughout the whole show she is constantly tell Nate "fast, fast, hurry up, run, come on Nate"...and not to mention yelling at every single cab driver....
    Just wished he kicked her in the ass instead, now that would have been funny.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Did anyone actually see Nate "PUSH" her into the cab as she screamed....I backed it up a few times and it did not look like that at all....
    It looked to me like Nate gave her a boost on the butt as she was getting into the cab, but nothing that I'd call a push or a reason to scream like she did.

It looked like she jumped across the seat when he "nudged" her to get in. Throw in a scream and she's loaded with righteous indignation. What. a. b*tch. He seems to be used to it though.

The worst part of watching her, after asking a taxi driver whether or not they speak English or whether or not they know where a certain location is and the answer is no, she'd curse. Even Nate noticed it and tried lamely to chastise her (clearly, he's not the one wearing the pants in this dysfunctional relationship). Sad to say, she's the epitome of "The Ugly American".

I don't mind her so bad. I feel sorry for her sometimes, as Nate does berate her or put her down at times.

Yes, this couple has issues and probably isn't going to make it, but they are doing quite well in the game. And they certainly aren't as dysfunctional as some couples we've seen in the past.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I think they are "equal opportunity beraters" against each other!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Yes, I agree. But I came on here and saw everyone bashing her, when I know he has said more than one thing that has made me raise my eyebrows.

NOTHING will top Jonathan and Victoria however!!
    I love TAR!

I just wish Jen would shut up....o.m.g....throughout the whole show she is constantly tell Nate "fast, fast, hurry up, run, come on Nate"...and not to mention yelling at every single cab driver....
    He nudged her and the momentum caused her to hit the seat a little harder than she might have but that was all. The brother and sister team AZ & Hen said in an interview that they are still together and that they are playing up the bickering because what they saw of them actually wasn't that bad.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;2746090;
    He nudged her and the momentum caused her to hit the seat a little harder than she might have but that was all. The brother and sister team AZ & Hen said in an interview that they are still together and that they are playing up the bickering because what they saw of them actually wasn't that bad.
    They probably only saw a lot of them at the rest stops though, where the two weren't under pressure. It's obvious that they way these two handle pressure is by becoming irritable and whiny (her) and by making derogotary comments (him). And by yelling at each other. Ron takes things out on strangers and his daughter; these two take things out on eachother first and foremost. They must have enough good times for them to still be together.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread