+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer & Nathan - Season 12

Re: Jennifer & Nathan - Season 12

What was the killer about her attitude about A&H not giving them first place was earlier in the ep when they chose not to use the UTurn she said it was because they "wanted to win like men". Obviously winning like a woman is beyond her. So until she wins like a man she'll be acting like a spoiled child. Goodie for us.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

She was unbelievable last night! I didn't think she could get more ridiculous, but she did! They could have finished that fence-picket counting challenge much sooner if she would have just SHUT UP & let Nathan count aloud. Also, she herself had been counting aloud before that (remember: 87, 88, 89, 100 ) When she said to Nathan, "I can't believe you called me a bitch!" I was like, "I can't believe you don't think you were acting like one!" This chick thinks she has no flaws. I'm no fan of his either, but she is way worse than he is, IMO. These two need to part ways immediately after they get eliminated. They're like oil & water.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

CCL

I don't know that she's worse; he's very quick to turn to the derogotary comments. But she's certainly no prize. I did laugh when she went from 89 to 100, particulary when they turned out to be 10 off the total.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Part of me wants these 2 to get all the way to the finale just to get beat by someone else seconds before they get to the mat. The tantrum that would result from that would be hilarious!!

Oooooo I am bad....

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2703992;
    I don't know that she's worse; he's very quick to turn to the derogotary comments. But she's certainly no prize. I did laugh when she went from 89 to 100, particulary when they turned out to be 10 off the total.
    I'm laughing thinking of her watching that for the first time last night... realizing exactly where she had gone wrong. I knew there was going to be a counting mistake on her part as soon as they showed her bragging about being able to get through that task quickly because this was her forte.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

These guys are the new "Jonathan and Victoria"?
    I bet their "relationship" doesn't last after the race.

FORT Fogey

Sure, she is intolerable but he cannot count to himself. I would be homisidal if my husband would not count silently. Truely. Hand me my rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2704459;
    Sure, she is intolerable but he cannot count to himself. I would be homisidal if my husband would not count silently. Truely. Hand me my rifle.
    But she was counting aloud earlier, so it's very hypocritical - though not surprising - for her to tell him to count silently. Plus every time she'd talk to him she'd make him lose count.
    Last edited by holly71; 12-03-2007 at 08:12 PM.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

As far as I'm concerned, they deserve each other. I don't know that they're the next Jonathan and Victoria (Jonathan was abusive and Victoria was submissive, while Jennifer apparently can give as good as she gets) but I'm starting to dislike them as much as I did J&V. As pleasant as it was to see the blondes eliminated, it will be even better to see these two gone. The sooner the better.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Speaking of John and Victoria, I recently caught an episode of the Girls Next Door on E! and I see Hef's girlfriends giving Victoria a babyshower. John was there too.

+ Reply to Thread