+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer & Nathan - Season 12

Re: Jennifer & Nathan - Season 12

yeah, she's a little beyotch.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

She should have called "First!" when in the foot race to the mat. That would have settled it. Besides, it's not fair that A&H have already had their turn at being first. If they had let Jennifer (and Nathan) be first this week, then she would certainly have let someone else be first next week, even if it meant she had to wait at the mat for as long as it took for the next place team to show up. It would only be fair. After all, it is a race, and they all need to take turns.

LG.

I agree, Adult Beverage. Everyone should actually just get together at the start of each leg and draw straws to see what order they'll arrive, and the short straw will go home. That's almost as interesting as actually RACING.

Wow, what an unearned sense of entitlement.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Was she really serious with that attitude last night on the mat? I was completely blown away that she wanted them the let her get first. Come on! It's a freakin race. She better try a little harder to get their first next time if it really means that much to her to get her turn.

LG.

In the TAR All Stars season, there was an episode where two teams showed up at the mat for 1st and 2nd place at essentially the same time and one of the teams let the other team take the prize. I can't remember who the teams were, but the team that got the prize was pretty much blown away. I remember thinking "they don't want to pay the taxes on that prize" but it was an odd enough event that Phil was even surprised by it. Maybe Jennifer saw that and think everyone should give away their prizes to her? Nah, she's just living in her own world.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yeah, I think that was Danny and Oswald that gave the trip to Uchenna and Joyce, who was overwhelmed. Nice guys.

Back on topic...Jennifer needs a swift kick back to reality. What a spoiled, entitled bitch.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

She read the title and only got as far as The Amazing before she thought it was obviously all about her. She doesn't know it's a race.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Adult Beverage;2691790;
    She should have called "First!" when in the foot race to the mat. That would have settled it. Besides, it's not fair that A&H have already had their turn at being first. If they had let Jennifer (and Nathan) be first this week, then she would certainly have let someone else be first next week, even if it meant she had to wait at the mat for as long as it took for the next place team to show up. It would only be fair. After all, it is a race, and they all need to take turns.
    Nice.

Her attitude last night did not surprise me. I remember her on the flight to Africa, telling every team she was so glad to see them when the expression on her face clearly said she was not. She couldn't just keep her mouth shut.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Adult Beverage;2691790;
    It's a race, they worked hard and shouldn't have to give first place to anyone.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Karley;2693028;
    It's a race, they worked hard and shouldn't have to give first place to anyone.
    it was sarcasm

was she seriously that daft and dumb to have said what she said?? there's a reason why A&H came first, they're *better*. i'd be content watching the rest of the season with nathan & jen always just missing out on first. would be hilarious!

+ Reply to Thread