Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Kynt & Vyxsin - Season 12

Kynt & Vyxsin - Season 12

Dating Goths
    Kynt: Louisville, KY
    31, Waiter/Receptionist

Vyxsin: Louisville, KY
    29, Waiter/Receptionist

These best friends have been dating on and off for over three years. These purveyors of Goth, pride themselves on keeping Louisville "weird." In their own hometown Kynt and Vyxsin are very active in their local scene, regularly hosting and acting as emcee at rock shows and club nights. The most difficult part of the Race will undoubtedly be keeping up their daily "make up" routine. Between the two of them, Kynt and Vyxsin have collectively had their hair dyed 18 different colors. Fashion is a passion for these two.

Vyxsin claims that the biggest difference between the two is that she is very emotional while he is more reserved. She has been trying to get him to open up more and express his true feelings, to which she claims she's having success. Vyxsin describes herself as compassionate and theatrical and she works as a waiter at Ramsi's Cafe.

Kynt is a waiter at the Texas Roadhouse Restaurant. Kynt describes himself as abstract, atypical and avant-garde He claims that the biggest difference between the two is that Vyxsin is more emotional while Kynt is more sarcastic. Both have also worked as receptionists at a local hair salon for several years.

Together, they enjoy shopping, dancing and doing each other's hair/makeup. Besides a mirror Kynt and Vyxsin's favorite thing to stare into is their computer monitor as both are admittedly MySpace-addicts. Additionally, they both enjoy roadtripping to Sci-Fi conventions across the country where as Kynt puts it, "They feel right at home surrounded by Storm Troopers and Wookies." Both have a dream of someday attending the Wave-Gotik-Treffen in Leipzig, Germany, which is the largest Goth/industrial music festival in the world.

Representing the "Goth" community in Louisville has embedded a strong sense of "us against the world" mentality in these two Racers. Therefore, don't look for them to fall apart when the chips are down, a trait that will undoubtedly be tested on the Race.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Kynt & Vyxsyn - Season 12

undecided now, ill wait to see them in action next sunday before i make up my mind as to weather i dislike them or not.

Her face looks like Sarah Gilbert, from Roseanne and now, Big Bang Theory.
    It's nice to have a different stereotype on TAR...

It's going to take a lot to win me over to these two. I just see a lot of self-created drama.

Together, they enjoy shopping, dancing and doing each other's hair/makeup.
    A match made in heaven.

I don't know that I will like these guys. Kynt reminds me too much of Marilyn Manson who just makes me ill. I hope they can prove me wrong.

Besides a mirror Kynt and Vyxsin's favorite thing to stare into
    This cracked me up.

Am I the only one who thought they were two girls at first?
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I think they're my pre-show favorite just because they definately stand out from the rest of the teams. And plus i want to see how they keep up with their makeup routine

i wanna see how they interact with people in countries where this look hasent been seen/exteremely rare.

Quote Originally Posted by maersk;2629414;
    i wanna see how they interact with people in countries where this look hasent been seen/exteremely rare.
    Oh my... maersk... that was my first thought: "Oh yeah, THEY'RE going to go over big around the world!" They are going to have a very difficult time getting strangers to help them out.

In fact, I'm probably going to be getting quite a few giggles out of watching locals hightail it in the opposite direction when they see these two coming in full makeup.

I'm really liking them right now. I don't know why, but they look unique and potentially fun. They seem to do okay with computers and the fact that they have done roadtrips before shows that they might be good enough at driving long distances, following directions and that sort of thing, so I'm looking forward to see how that goes and how they fare.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast