+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Kynt & Vyxsin - Season 12

Re: Kynt & Vyxsin - Season 12

kynt & vyxsin, this couple is so unpredictable. i think they can go far.
    anti-nigel

Quote Originally Posted by envy;2651335;
    kynt & vyxsin, this couple is so unpredictable. i think they can go far.
    I'll have to agree. I see them in this for awhile.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2648898;
    That, and a concern they might not get as much assistance with directions and whatnot from locals because of their choice of wardrobe and makeup.
    They seem quite friendly. I think as long as they approach strangers in a friendly manner people will help them out; most people are willing to help. But it is possible their look may prove a hindrance.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I was starting to like them until I realized that Vyxsin has an enhanced rack. Now I'm hoping that they are eliminated very soon because I have absolutely no tolerance for anyone who resorts to plastic surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;2651593;
    I was starting to like them until I realized that Vyxsin has an enhanced rack. Now I'm hoping that they are eliminated very soon because I have absolutely no tolerance for anyone who resorts to plastic surgery.
    No one? What about those who do it due to breast cancer? I'm not trying to be argumentative, but honestly curious if it all bothers you or if it's just the ones who do it for purely cosmetic reasons.

I kind of like them, certainly didn't dislike them. I hope they go far as it will be interesting to watch people in other cultures react to them--if they are able to maintain the make-up. I imagine their clothes they have will be somewhat distinctive if they do forget the make-up at some point.

How do you know they are "enhanced"? Being big doesn't have to mean that they are fake.

I like this couple and I think they have the ability to go pretty far. As for their makeup routine, everyone knows that Goths on the go can get by with an eyeliner pencil and black lipstick.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;2651735;
    No one? What about those who do it due to breast cancer? I'm not trying to be argumentative, but honestly curious if it all bothers you or if it's just the ones who do it for purely cosmetic reasons.
    To answer that question, it's the ones who do it purely for cosmetic reasons.

In a conversation that was discussed in the episode thread, when someone stated that Vyxsin had a nice rack, Vyxsin responded with the following: "They should be. I paid for them." That pretty much says it all.

I fail to see how her cup size (store bought or not) has anything to do with her ability to race.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I don't particularly like the looks of "enhanced" breasts, but I can't imagine disliking someone because she chose to do that. Cosmetic surgery of any kind is a personal choice that does not harm anyone, except possibly the recipient in the case of a bad surgery. Even then, the person opted for it. No one else's business.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;2651884;
    To answer that question, it's the ones who do it purely for cosmetic reasons.
    How about teeth whitening? Hair dyeing? Leg waxing? What's the acceptable self-beautification cut off point?
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread