+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Kynt & Vyxsin - Season 12

Re: Kynt & Vyxsin - Season 12

I'll be honest: I was expecting to dislike these two intensely at the onset of the race. Shame on me for judging the book by the cover. Not only have they run a good race so far, but they've also allowed themselves to moved by the places and things they've seen.

Yes, they wear weird make-up and clothes. Yes, Kynt is more than a little fey. Yes, Vyxsyn looks like she could break him in half. Who cares? They are obviously good people at heart, and THAT'S what counts most.

That said, I still want to choke Flo from TAR3 to death.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2704527;
    I still don't quite get how their look is "goth", but no matter. They're great racers and seem like nice people - in fact, they're pretty much the only team left (except for TK & Rachel) that I don't actively dislike. I'm definitely rooting for them at this point.
    I'm even less of an authority on Goth than the rest of the universe I'm ignorant of, but I'm guessing they're lumped in with Goth due to 'Horseshoes and Hand Grenade' default. Where on earth would they be viewed as residing by look otherwise?

Like CuckoosNest, I figured I wouldn't care for them upon seeing their pic for the first time. Shame on me. I'm happy to have been proven wrong.

The only team I like better than this one is the two that look to me as if they'd enjoy a Grateful Dead concert. (Names escape me at present)

FORT Regular

I think Goth went pink when emo came about....can't see either kynt or vyxsin in a Kilt or humming remakes of 80s punk classics....so Goth it is...

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CuckoosNest;2708434;
    That said, I still want to choke Flo from TAR3 to death.

I love Vyxsin. She is so cool. I wish she were my friend. I also love Christina, who is also so very cool. Makes me wish Vyxsin and Christina were on the same team.

FORT Newbie

Found this over on another board....VERY COOL:

I just found this interview....Kynt and Vyxsin talk about STAR WARS and TRANSFORMERS.....

Vyxsin: Jim Henson's work was so incredible! God just don't get Kynt started on the Transformers movie, the venom toward it never ends.

Kynt: I still love the cartoon Transformers film. And STAR WARS! I am curious about the forthcoming Star Wars TV SERIES. I love both trilogies, the original is better of course.

Vyxsin: I'm still waiting for Lucasfilm to release special editions of those weird made-for-TV-Ewok-movies.

aintitcool.com/node/34682

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I have become such a fan of the Pink Goths! They have embraced the game, they have appreciated the game, they have completely respected the cultures and the people they have encountered, and each other.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It was in our paper today that Kynt & Vyxsin were throwing a huge Amazing Race party tonight that is open to the public here in town. I wonder why they chose tonight?
    Don't let your stinky cheese in a suitcase become your big fork and spoon. - Marie Romano

I like these two. They respect the other racers and they respect each other. Regardless how he looks, Kynt is a gentleman and very sweet and gentle with Vyxsin. He is obviously the dominant partner, but he doesn't push or command her - he encourages and supports her as she does him. The other couples could learn a thing or two from these two. He also isn't feminine, which I expected him to be with the way he looks and it is rather disconcerting. You see a guy, who looks like a woman and yet acts like a man - it is strange.

He also isn't feminine
    IMO, he's very feminine, which doesn't necessarily have anythinig to do with his orientation.

Quote Originally Posted by Adult Beverage;2713765;
    IMO, he's very feminine, which doesn't necessarily have anythinig to do with his orientation.
    I find him to be very feminine as well.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread