+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Kynt & Vyxsin - Season 12

Re: Kynt & Vyxsin - Season 12

Quote Originally Posted by Netcam;2680987;
    They are definitely a gimmick, look more like clowns than goths, lucky for them real goths wouldn't watch this show, they won't be laughed at & ridiculed by them.
    I know next to nothing about the Goth culture other than what I've read while researching this team. However, one thing I do know is that they do indeed have an entire world of "real goths" watching and rooting for them, and both have been a standard fixture in the Louisville goth community for years. My own image of a 'goth' was something like Wynona Rider in Beetlejuice some years back, but apparently there are many levels and nuances to being goth, and bright colors aren't uncommon. So whatever it means to be a "real goth", those who apparently do qualify as "real goths" do indeed consider Kent/Jennifer (aka Kynt/Vyxsin) as one of their own. Since they know their own culture better than I do, that's good enough for me to accept them as being 'goth'.

The 'dating couple' moniker is something else, which I don't buy, but I'm satisfied with the accuracy 'goth' label they've taken.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Newbie

I love these two, i hope they make it far.

FORT Fan

these two just keep getting better and better. they're such fantastic people

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2681057;
    The 'dating couple' moniker is something else, which I don't buy, but I'm satisfied with the accuracy 'goth' label they've taken.
    He was calling her "baby" quite a bit during this episode.
    Kynt's ninja dancing was very funny.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I thought black was supposed to be slimming. While trying to load the bike I noticed that Vyxsin had a little Crisco thing going. (fat in the can)

He on the other hand is like the energizer bunny.

LG.

black is slimming, but you can't hide anything in spandex. I think Vyxsin looks great. She rocks the bike-riding challenges once again! Go Vyxsin!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

In the beginning, judging just by appearances and the affected spelling of their names, I expected to find them both incredibly annoying. To my surprise, I actually find myself rooting for them!

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2693416;
    In the beginning, judging just by appearances and the affected spelling of their names, I expected to find them both incredibly annoying. To my surprise, I actually find myself rooting for them!
    Same here. I like Vyxin, she seems like a good person.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2693324;
    He was calling her "baby" quite a bit during this episode.
    That's okay, I can think of about 4 close male friends I have who call me 'baby' or 'honey' when talking to me. In fact, they call most of their good friends that, male and female. Yes, these friends happen to be gay, so they don't use the words in an intimate way to their female friends, it's just something they do, like someone else might use the word "sweetie" to their opposite sex friends and not mean anything intimate by it.

In fact, these friends are friends of both my husband and myself, so sometimes when one of them calls me 'baby' or 'honey', they and my hubby get into a mock challenge about which has the right to call me that. It's hilarious when they do that, they can go on for an hour and they seem to take turns who gets to 'win'.
    Last edited by Nemeses; 11-27-2007 at 03:03 PM.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

These two are my favourite team right now.Has anyone seen the web clips this week? Vyxsin talks about being vegan but still not making judgements on other people. She seems to be a very smart and genuinely kind person. I also think she's pretty (nice eyes).

+ Reply to Thread