+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Kynt & Vyxsin - Season 12

FORT Newbie

Re: Kynt & Vyxsin - Season 12

Thanks 2020view for the picture. Pretty funny.

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome

I originally went into this season of TAR hating this pair and dismissing them as just another set of retards that were a little too into shopping at Hot Topic. But they're growing on me, they actually work well together and are amusing to watch, intentionally or not. Unlike many of the other gimmick teams of TAR past, their personalities seem to transcend the stupid way they look.

They really, really have to stop the constant Goth references. We get it already! Other than that, they make a great couple and do work well together. However, I have no doubt that they will have some tricks up their sleeves as it becomes more competitive.

Also, can we switch to another color besides Pink. It reminds me of Pepto-Bismol!

Although I love this team, I would be hesitant to call them a "couple". It makes it sound as if he's really, really far into the closet of denial! Or maybe he's not as they refer to each other as a couple just for the show?

I really thought Vyxsin would be the more athletic of the two, but Kynt is proving me wrong! He's really underestimated, I think. The way he pedalled into the pitstop when she couldn't do it was really refreshing. They're great. I hope they continue to do well
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by meezy;2669237;
    Unlike many of the other gimmick teams of TAR past, their personalities seem to transcend the stupid way they look.
    I guess the stupidity of how they look is entirely subjective. Personally not my cup of tea, but I still don't think the way they attire themselves looks any more ridiculous than gym muscles, designer clothing, bleached hair, lip liner, etc., etc., etc.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2677951;
    I guess the stupidity of how they look is entirely subjective. Personally not my cup of tea, but I still don't think the way they attire themselves looks any more ridiculous than gym muscles, designer clothing, bleached hair, lip liner, etc., etc., etc.
    Being fit and in style is one thing, I can't really think of any other/previous TAR contestants that have taken your criteria to the same extent that would make them as equally idiotic looking as Kynt and Vyxsin.

Oh well.
    Last edited by meezy; 11-19-2007 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by meezy;2677960;
    Being fit and in style is one thing, I can't really think of any other/previous TAR contestants that have taken your criteria to the same extent that would make them as equally idiotic looking as Kynt and Vyxsin.

Oh well.
    As I said, it's subjective. I honestly think that, say, the two blonds looked ridiculous when they started out, though they're looking quite normal now, albeit not happy about it.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I'm really liking this team. They did a serious workout regiment before the race and I think it is paying off. Their attire/looks may cause them some challenges in certain parts of the world, but so far, there has been no impact that we have seen so far. I hope they go far.
    I love TAR!

FORT Fanatic

I hate this team!
    They are definitely a gimmick, look more like clowns than goths, lucky for them real goths wouldn't watch this show, they won't be laughed at & ridiculed by them.

My favorite reality show and this time around the racers are the poorest cast as a whole group, with none of them really entertaining imo, but the destinations so far have been good ... so i'm a pretty disappointed TAR fan this season!?@#$!

+ Reply to Thread