+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TAR 4 Wants You! Apply here!

TAR 4 Wants You! Apply here!

Millions of viewers will watch as 11 teams of 2 people, each with a pre-existing relationship, race around the world in THE AMAZING RACE. Never knowing where they'll go next or what they'll have to do once there, these teams and their relationships will be put to the ultimate test as they'll have to work together to stay ahead of the rest. One by one, teams will be eliminated, and in the end the first remaining team to cross the finish line will win a cool million dollars!

To apply for THE AMAZING RACE, you must complete the application form and follow the instructions.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race4/index.shtml

Ok, Labtech and TV Junkie would be the perfect representatives for this board in the race.
    Hope you apply guys
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ironically enough, my partner and I have been talking about applying off and on for a while now. What's the deadline for turning in your application/video?

LG.
    I'm not sure about the deadline, but I know that this year there are 12 teams (whereas in TAR 1 and TAR 2 there were 11 teams) so your odds of getting on are improving Lobeck. I'm talking about real teams on the show too, not our site virtual team.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I noticed the CBS copy said 11 teams, but then their link to the "official site" was still to TAR2, if you can believe that.

+ Reply to Thread