+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Tar12 **Spoilers And Speculation**

FORT Fogey

Re: Tar12 **Spoilers And Speculation**

CrossingGuard, I have doubts too and they are all rooted in wishful thinking.

So much for the accuracy of the "Spoilers", huh?

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2752113;
    The only pictures I saw were when the teams were in Croatia. There were no pictures after that. All that was talked about were the eyewitness accounts of people who actually saw the teams. One person said he spotted Nic & Donald in Alaska, which probably means they make the final 3, unless they were eliminated 4th and were the decoy team. But also, another person said Ron & Chris were far behind the three other teams in the upcoming leg, which probably means they will get eliminated.
    Okay, so maybe this person saw Ron & Chris and instead of saying they were far ahead, he said they were far behind.

And since the spoilers were wrong, I am now going to stay out of this thread so I will remain unspoiled for the finale.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2752598;
    Okay, so maybe this person saw Ron & Chris and instead of saying they were far ahead, he said they were far behind.

And since the spoilers were wrong, I am now going to stay out of this thread so I will remain unspoiled for the finale.
    If there aren't any spoilers now, I doubt there will be at this stage Funny that the past two seasons were spoiled right up from the first boot to the winner, and this season there hasn't been much of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2752601;
    If there aren't any spoilers now, I doubt there will be at this stage Funny that the past two seasons were spoiled right up from the first boot to the winner, and this season there hasn't been much of anything.
    Okay, I'm outta this thread after this post.

I know! This season was practically spoiler-free.

But I just got a spoiler. Not a huge one though. I was reading the description for the new episode of Elimination Station (the video desciption is up, the video is not), and it said that the teams were flying to Alaska. So the finish line is in Alaska.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2752605;
    Okay, I'm outta this thread after this post.

I know! This season was practically spoiler-free.

But I just got a spoiler. Not a huge one though. I was reading the description for the new episode of Elimination Station (the video desciption is up, the video is not), and it said that the teams were flying to Alaska. So the finish line is in Alaska.
    The preview showed both crabs and ice picks which indicate Alaska will at least have detours, etc. Whether it is the actual finish line, though, is hard to say. Once before they flew from Alaska to the finish line state so it could happen that way again.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2753129;
    The preview showed both crabs and ice picks which indicate Alaska will at least have detours, etc. Whether it is the actual finish line, though, is hard to say. Once before they flew from Alaska to the finish line state so it could happen that way again.
    According to the newest video on Elimination Station, the teams are heading to Alaska for the finish line. So that's a switch, since Alaska and Hawaii are usually a stop along the way to the final city. It'll make it interesting, too, because teams will be flying from Taiwan to Alaska, which will make getting a flight all the more important. They won't have anywhere else to catch up.

Not sure but I think I saw a van w/Korean writing on the side in the preview for next week so maybe they go to S. Korea first before the final pit stop in Alaska.

LG.

the very first season of TAR they had challenges in Alaska, which was the last stop before they went to New York City and a subway race to the finish point (which was Central Park, also the starting point of the first race). I remember because the Guidos never made it out of Alaska and were eliminated via note from the producers while still in AK when Frank and Margarita came in second to winners / alpha male team (who were the two first winners, Rob and ???).

Anyway, Alaska was fun. I always like seeing them deal with the cold and ice.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2754773;
    the very first season of TAR they had challenges in Alaska, which was the last stop before they went to New York City and a subway race to the finish point (which was Central Park, also the starting point of the first race). I remember because the Guidos never made it out of Alaska and were eliminated via note from the producers while still in AK when Frank and Margarita came in second to winners / alpha male team (who were the two first winners, Rob and ???).

Anyway, Alaska was fun. I always like seeing them deal with the cold and ice.
    Rob and Brennan. I didn't watch the first few seasons of TAR but I saw it later on GSN. I recall Frank and Margarita being convinced that they were in it to win it because they were native New Yorkers and the finish line was in New York. Alas, no.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread