+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Tar12 **Spoilers And Speculation**

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Tar12 **Spoilers And Speculation**

THE.WORSE.TEAM.

I wish I hadn't read this one but at least I will be somewhat calm by the time the finale airs.....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Bleah. That would suck big time.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

CCL

I've heard Nathan and Jennifer as well. I don't mind them but I'd much prefer TK and Rachel to win. Hopefully the spoilers are wrong.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Wow. For once, the bickering, dysfunctional duo doesn't come in second or third like they have pretty much every other season I can live with that outcome, as I don't mind Nate/Jen. I'd prefer TK/Rachel, but eh, I'm used to my favorites never winning these things.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2738425;
    Wow. For once, the bickering, dysfunctional duo doesn't come in second or third like they have pretty much every other season I can live with that outcome, as I don't mind Nate/Jen. I'd prefer TK/Rachel, but eh, I'm used to my favorites never winning these things.
    I never get my way with these reality shows also. I should be used to it, but I'm not. It's just human nature to want your favorites to win, and when they don't, it's disappointing.

Also, I should add that the spoiler comes from the person who got the whole boot-list of TAR All-Stars exactly right. But then again, he/she was a little off with Survivor: China spoilers.

Then there's the thing about no photographic evidence. No spoilers this season have had photographic evidence actually. It's all eyewitness accounts, and there's a chance that people could have been seeing things wrong (people confused TK & Rachel with Jason & Lorena in earlier spoilers).
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

The title for the next episode is "Sorry, Guys, I'm Not Happy to See You". The titles for TAR are often taken from quotes the actual racers say. So I'm guessing that someone (probably Jennifer) says this to TK & Rachel since they were so far behind, meaning that they catch up.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2738279;
    I've succumbed to reading spoilers again. I should really stop.

The (most-likely) winners of The Amazing Race 12 are... Jennifer and Nathan.
    Where did you read this spoiler and do you think the source is reliable? If you cannot post a link PM me, please. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2738302;

THE.WORSE.TEAM.
    My thoughts EXACTLY.....

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2744974;
    Where did you read this spoiler and do you think the source is reliable? If you cannot post a link PM me, please. Thanks.
    The answer is in CBS editing!!!! Look deep into the early episodes, Grasshopper! There are clues everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by umass;2745123;
    The answer is in CBS editing!!!! Look deep into the early episodes, Grasshopper! There are clues everywhere!
    Actually no. Well, actually, the editing is also a bit obvious. Jennifere & Nathan have been complaining about how well they race, and yet they can't get first on any leg. Maybe the leg they finally pull through is the last one.

But I read it on another site, and the person who said it is VERY good at getting spoilers right. This girl got the whole boot list of All-Stars correct. Everything from JV & Jill getting out first to Eric & Danielle winning the whole thing.

I'm still hoping that she's wrong and that Jennifer & Nathan don't cross the finish line first.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 01-08-2008 at 02:12 AM.

+ Reply to Thread