+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 4/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I don't think anyone really knew where they stood until they started running into each other. The yield was logical, though I do think they picked the wrong team. Only one of the teams was smart enough to do skip the cookies, and having never gone there, they wouldn't have run into anyone who did go there unless they did the other task, though that was after the fact anyway.

And it still gives them a lead on the way out of the next leg...

Quote Originally Posted by user name;2320508;
    I don't think anyone really knew where they stood until they started running into each other. The yield was logical, though I do think they picked the wrong team. Only one of the teams was smart enough to do skip the cookies, and having never gone there, they wouldn't have run into anyone who did go there unless they did the other task.
    If you think them using the Yield was logical at all (I've detailed my reasons why I don't think it was in my previous post), then it turns out that E&D WERE more of a threat than O&D. They came in third, after all, versus fourth.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Mirna told that Malaysian girl don't do drug's and stay in school. It was so funny. They killed it.

Actually the BQ's looked totally surprised that they were first. I thought they all believed that U/J were ahead of them all. O/D thought that they were in last place. It seemed as if they were racing as if U/J were already done with the leg.

All thanks to Danielle's BIG GUNS ha ha!!

FORT Fogey

In terms of consistency, O&D are the bigger threat, but I do wonder whether they have what it takes as the race goes on further, as they weren't particularly concerned about whether they won last time.

Quote Originally Posted by NellieDee;2320518;
    All thanks to Danielle's BIG GUNS ha ha!!
    Danielle may want to tuck those puppies in when she's in certain countries - they do not take to boobs hanging out of too tight, low cut shirts. It is a sign of disrespect.

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

Who was eliminated?

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7;2320497;
    I don't understand why there are some that think Yielding is dirty, its fantastic!!! Use it, its a race!!!
    I agree. At the time they did it they had no idea where U/J were so giving themselves a 30 min buffer to complete tasks and get to the pitstop is smart. If O/D had been smart and done the artwork from the start they would have finished well before E/D.

Eric thinks it's funny that he does all the non-physical challenges and leaves the hard work to DD. She doesn't seem to be as amused.

I'm glad U/J were Philiminated. They made a foolish travel decision. Several racers told them how stupid it was and they still went through with it. I was annoyed that a team that won the race was invited back and disgusted that they think TAR will solve their marital problems - AGAIN.

+ Reply to Thread