+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Amazing Race All-Stars 4/1 Recap: A Sausagefest Of A Different Kind

Hilarious recap, waywyrd! . Loved all the sausage stuff, as well as the pictures and captions.
    That also means two whole hours of Mirna. Mirna, with her screech-owl voice and intermittent accent. Aw, damn. Maybe this is an April Fool’s Day joke.

Fun name to say, impossible place to get a flight out of, apparently.

A threat? How about annoying. Insufferable. Occasionally psychotic. A flaming hemorrhoid on the butt of the All-Stars season! Yeah, that’s it.

These teams are more strung out than Britney Spears at 3 am on a Saturday night.

He makes a face and ignores the two, and they realize that “he doesn’t like us too much.” Join the club, taxi driver. We have lots of members.

Psst, Mirna. It’s you, woman. Not them.

Charla even covers the dummy’s private parts with a protective cloth before the x-rays are taken. Why, I have no idea. I don’t think the mannequin will be having any children.

Well, they don’t do the mannequin. You know what I mean.

And that’s only the first hour. Now would be a good time to get a snack, walk the dog, or jog around the room to get the feeling back in your behind, because we’re only halfway through this sucker.

Wait - did you hear that noise? That was the sound of Joe and Bill’s chances being flushed down the toilet.

Even Eric says that it puts all their silly fights into perspective. Like fighting over a two dollar cup of coffee, maybe?

Joe shows her how long two feet is. With his hands, you bunch of pervs. Oh, if only this weren’t a PG-13 site. This task is just going to be comedy gold.

Mirna lets out a belch loud enough to set off a few car alarms as the last two teams sit down to eat.

I guess they had a mini-me suit of armor handy.

Charla spends most of the time walking the horse in circles and falling over face-first. This looks like something out of a Monty Python movie, I swear.

Re: The Amazing Race All-Stars 4/1 Recap: A Sausagefest Of A Different Kind

Even though I catch most of the episodes, I still read the recaps just for the sheer entertainment factor. You did not disappoint! Excellant! Hilarious! Flaming Hemorroid! ROFLMAO!

It is very hard to type from here on the floor !

Absolute comedic genious. Thanks, waywyd !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Great recap, Way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-04-2007, 04:49 PM