+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 4/1 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by maersk;2308272;
    i felt sorry for M/C tonight. i got the feeling no one talked to C/M because charla was a little person, not unexpected though, as poland is one of the most conservative, homophobic and backwards countries in europe.
    And you know this how? This is the country that gave us Solidarity and helped break the communist rule of eastern Europe and Russia. Why in the world should the Polish people help a bunch of greedy Americans win a million dollars especially since Rosevelt sold out and betrayed Poland to Stalin. As far as I am concerned the Polish people must be pretty intelligent to recognize what a shallow, self centered twit Mirna is and refuse to help her. I am sure the owners of the sausage factory are thirlled that she thinks their product tastes like 'poop'.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

i felt sorry for M/C tonight. i got the feeling no one talked to C/M because charla was a little person, not unexpected though, as poland is one of the most conservative, homophobic and backwards countries in europe.
    That is one of the most small-minded elitist comments I have ever seen. Did you ever think there may be more reasons for people not to want to help Charla and Mirna then just the fact that she was with a little person.

Maybe it has to do with the fact that after DECADES under a communist regime and before that under nazism that people may be a little leary of people walking around with TV cameras. In a place where talking to outsiders without approval could get you thrown in jail or killed, even after the country opens up there is still some of the same fear.

First of all, is it just me or the administor(s) in this board's enjoying Joe and Bill depart ? I've noticed the banner up there already shows Joe&Bill as being eliminated, where usually it would take 2 or 3 days after the show airs.

I don't like Charla and Mirna but I feel bad for them, the first half of the show. Didn't know people in Poland are this cold. I kind of understand when Mirna said she wanted to leave this country. Charla didn't say how she really feel about the whole situation, but I guess it was pretty hard for her to swallow too (not talking about the sausage ).

Having said that, I do think that the two of them asking the taxi driver about Poland sausage was idiot.

I agree with the posts above that the fast forward was unnecessary, but I guess it comes with intersection everytime. And how easy was that! I still remember last season when James & Tyler and that mad couple (forgot the name sorry) tried to shove down cow's tounge. Now that was disgusting.

Again, it looked like someone pulled Phil out of bed and he was so pissed he could eat Charla & Mirna at the pit stop the first day .

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2307576;
    Ok, what I am fixing to say might be for peopler over the age of 18. So, I will spoil tag it.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I don't know what was going over the sausage, I've never made it before... what is that they put over the sausage? it looked like a condom. Sorry, but that's what I thought.
    It is the sausage casing. It used to be a cleaned out pig intestine but I am not sure what they use nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamhead82;2307608;
    TAR is horrible latly. Like your going to combine NEL with Intersection and then have a roadblock like this where its way to easy and no chance of seperation
    I just love it. Last week everyone was complaining about the huge separation between teams and how unfair that was. In fact it took 3 legs for them to all catch up. (leg 6 from last weeks and this weeks leg 7 and 8) And now people are complaining that there is no chance to separate. I think Mirna is rubbing off on too many people.

And yet, the homosexual teams and the African American team had no problems at all with the Polish people.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2308690;
    And yet, the homosexual teams and the African American team had no problems at all with the Polish people.
    If you watch Danny and Oswald's video on the web, you will see that they do have a problem with the current regime in Poland.

To the Point
    Here's the thing, C & M have been pretty rude and demeaning to just about everyone they have met in every country, if not in word then in deed. If they are unaware that they come across in this manner perhaps they should take a look in the mirror and try to fix this. People aren't generally stupid and do not appreciate being talked down to or treated with a certain disrespect. Also, I wouldn't be too quick to help anyone with a camera in tow. I have no desire to become a part of any TV show and I live in the US and watch these shows. I'm sure that many people are leery when being approached by these Americans.

Bearcata, I too have noticed how people swing from one extreme to the next.

I love love love the Cha-Cha boys! They are so adorable! I thought the piano tuner was going to have an issue with the sandwich hug he got but he laughed...cute.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iamhead82;2307608;
    TAR is horrible latly. Like your going to combine NEL with Intersection and then have a roadblock like this where its way to easy and no chance of seperation
    TAR is on it's last legs, Romber, Family, and now All Star editions are pure ratings whoring.

I hope they have difficult rb's and detours at the end of the race because it's supposed to be All Star edition.

+ Reply to Thread