+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 4/1 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Castrate them balls Jam! Shechelle's Avatar
    ooooh I loved the Karma the BQ's got when they told the lady to hang up on Uchenna & Joyce.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Shechelle;2307983;
    ooooh I loved the Karma the BQ's got when they told the lady to hang up on Uchenna & Joyce.
    Yeah that reminds me. Wasn’t it on the 3rd episode when Rob and Amber got elliminated that Rob took the note from the flight stewardess that was supposed to be meant for Joyce & Uchenna? Maybe there is a lesson somwhere here?

FORT Fanatic
    Man, I hated that Intersection. Was really unfair to D & K. I wonder how much time they lost?

This was a hell of a lef to have a FF, with some teams being so far behind. Too bad for the Guidos, I really disliked them during their season, but they didn't bother me this race. But it was obvious they were goners, since they and E & D were joined at the hip the whole time.

I rooting for D & K to win.

FORT Fanatic
    Oh, I forgot to add the obvious: Mirna need to shut the HELL UP!! Is it possible she yelled even more this episode? Man, put a sock in it. So annoying.

TAR sure was cheap in not giving both 1st place teams a prize. They set it up so 2 teams would come in 1st at the same time and then have only one trip prize? Chinzy. Pretty nice of D & O giving it to U/J.

I sure could have done without seeing all the barfing in the sausage eating challenge. I almost barfed myself, I can't stand seeing people do that. I wonder how much 2 feet a sausage weighs? I did actually feel sorry for Charla, she looked miserable in the car after eating.And then she kept falling while wearing the suit of armour. Charla would probably be quite tolerable with another partnet, but Mirna just grates on the nerves in a serious way.

Gosh, I can't believe I read the whole thread. Well here's my two cents:

Seems like most of you didn't like the newest episode because of the design of the legs. And I somewhat agree. They screwed over Team Guido and the BQs with the interesection. I was very unhappy when the BQs lost so much time because of it. But when I think about the episode now, I'm happy that they got screwed over because it made me like them even more. I really liked the way they handled themselves when they found out they had to wait another 4 hours for the other teams to come. They didn't freak out like Danielle would; they kept their composure and went with it. I applaud the two of them. Also, it was great to see them finally get first place on the first leg. It was definitely long overdue. I hope they can catch up on the next leg and get another first place!

Like a lot of you, I thought it was unfair to Team Guido to get a time penalty right before an intersection. It's like a death sentence in TAR. But if it had to happen to one team, I'm glad it happened to Joe & Bill. I like all the other teams way more than I do Joe & Bill (yes, I like Charla & Mirna and E/D more than them).

Speaking of Charla & Mirna, how I loved Charla in this last episode! I loved it when she made herself throw up during the sausage challenge. Like the BQs, I couldn't stop laughing. And it was hard to not stop laughing because I was drinking a strawberry smoothie during that scene. I almost squirted the smoothie through my nose. I also laughed when the two of them did the mannequin challenge. Charla staying in there to cover the mannequin's private parts had me on the floor. And I don't know why because I already saw her say it during the preview. It was also great to see her stand up to Mirna for once. But I thought she really should not have done that Roadblock. She probably only did it because of Mirna saying Charla doesn't do anything. Charla should have done the club-throwing roadblock last week and let Mirna do the roadblock this week. Charla & Mirna are one of the main reasons I enjoyed this episode; they had me laughing so much!

One last thing: does anyone else think the editors put in the "Polish sausage" conversation Charla & Mirna had with the Polish cab driver to help us foreshadow what was to come?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by mgibbson;2307938;
    Oswald and Danny won one leg only - the ones where Rob & Amber were eliminated on episode 3 - with a prize vacation to Maui and three 2nd places. If they hadn’t stopped for fruit and took their time choosing them instead of just grabbing them, they would have won last week. Joyce and Uchenna have not won any yet, so O&D probably thought that it was okay to give them the prize this time. These guys are just so sweet and nice, yet they are never boring.

This is the beauty of this team. They are actualy enjoying the race.

But the most important thing about them as the racers they don't care about coming first at the end of the LEG and getting small prizes. Their goal is a million dollars.

Somewhere in the race D/O said that their goal to STAY in the race and then get THE prize. And yesterday when they gave the trip away to U/J they said "But we are not giving away the million!".

Smart strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;2307977;
    And somebody asked upthread if Eric and Danielle had a nickname. I've seen them called The Three Boobs, or The Boobs for short. Works for me!
    That was me! That name is perfect!

They almost had to make this a 2 show night because of the teams leaving before the others even arrived. I think if they played with anything it was the day the charter buses left. The BQ's showed why they are in the all-star season tonight. They handled the intersection with grace. Funny how they had to work with the team they wanted to the least. Good for them for finding the cars first and then beating the other teams to the mat.

I wonder if the producers thought that the eating challenge would spread the people out some, or enough that perhaps a team marked for elimination could make up the time. Or if doing the other challenge, which didn't look as difficult to me, would have made a difference in the times. What happened to the Guidos and E/D that they were far enough behind the girls that the girls were already eating. Had the Guidos gotten there quicker and been able to run with BQ's then they may have had a shot on this leg. The BQ's and the Guidos were the first teams done with the eating. That may have been the time they needed. Of course they made it out the door before the girls and then didn't know to look for the car either--I don't think that made a difference, but didn't help either.

Can't say I'm sad to see the Guidos go as I'm not rooting for them, but I wasn't rooting against them either. I wish Charla/Mirna would just go away.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by waitforbigbro;2308050;
    TAR sure was cheap in not giving both 1st place teams a prize. They set it up so 2 teams would come in 1st at the same time and then have only one trip prize? Chinzy. Pretty nice of D & O giving it to U/J.
    They used to give out two prizes when teams hit the mat together but I think it happened too often. Anyhow, Uchenna & Joyce and Danny & Oswald didn't have to arrive at the mat together; they could have had a foot race to the pit stop. Instead they chose to arrive at the mat together.

I did feel bad for Dustin & Kandice at the intersection. Considering that the first bus left for Auschwitz four hours before the second bus, that means they must have had to wait for around four hours for Charla & Mirna to get to the intersection.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

i felt sorry for M/C tonight. i got the feeling no one talked to C/M because charla was a little person, not unexpected though, as poland is one of the most conservative, homophobic and backwards countries in europe.

+ Reply to Thread