+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 4/1 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fan
    Cross section is so lame when there is a 30 minutes penalty on one team,
    everyone watching this episode know the outcome real quick.

Oswald almost made me cry at Auschwitz. I love how respectful those three were while there. I hope none of the others rush through it.

FORT Fogey
    I am getting THIS close to put Schmirna next to Flo!

Can they both be more annoying???

I'm not sure what it says about O/D giving the trip to U/J. They should have given up the partnership and raced to the pit stop. The prize is only one perk of getting there first. Departure time is key.

As soon as C/M wavered about doing the sausage challenge D/K should have switched to the bakery which looked much easier.

E/D were especially annoying tonight, but C/M as usual win the prize in that category. I was fine with J/B being eliminated, but agree that they didn't have the opportunity to make up the NEL time like U/J unfortunately did.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I don't know what it is about all-star seasons that the producers make them so ridiculously easy. I'm sure Dustin/Kandice consider this a cake walk compared to their season. I'm surprised they aren't the ones racking up all the #1 finishes. I haven't been this disappointed with a course since TAR7 (not including the family edition). Maybe this is one of those situations where it's harder than it looks

I still love Charla/Mirna, Dustin/Kandice, and Oswald/Danny. Can not stand Eric/Danielle. And Eric looks to be his usual charming immature spoiled kid self next week. I think I'd dig Danielle better if she were racing with Dani again. I was sad to see the Guidos go. I'm really meh on that whole NEL penalty. I miss the days when a team just checked in last and were spared, but didn't have to "beg" for money, possessions, or wait 30 minutes. Of the three I'd rather see the penalty, however. Was really excited about the location visited tonight.

The producers put together a terrible 2 legs, with the buses equalizing many teams, then the intersection after a 4 hour bus separation combined with a Fast Forward. Just terrible and unfair. The BQ's got really screwed, considering how far ahead they were.

However, that last hour was absolutely one of the funniest and most entertaining ones of TAR EVER!!! Could not stop laughing throughout the sausage eating scene. I really enjoyed all of the BQ's joy in working with C/M and all the banter they were included in on. Editing was brilliant, with the commentary added right into the scene. Then came the facial expressions during the vomit scene, Eric's funniest line ever "Presenting Ms. California", the vomit parade, and all the unspoken jokes. The image of Charla with a knife down her throat and later with puke in the corners of her mouth. The bonus was the Charla/Armor fiasco. Just priceless scenes.

The Guido's deserved to be eliminated, they raced terribly throughout these two episodes.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

I can't say I was happy to see Charla fall on her face....twice, but it was funny. Mirna needs to shut the hell up. The BQ's were snickering at them the whole time they were eating.

I think U/J should have let D/O have the first place prize. They've won a million dollars before and have they come in first this season yet? (I can't remember) If so, they really should have spread the joy and given it to D/O. I adore D/O. I'm rooting for them all the way.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2307903;
    I can't say I was happy to see Charla fall on her face....twice, but it was funny. Mirna needs to shut the hell up. The BQ's were snickering at them the whole time they were eating.

I think U/J should have let D/O have the first place prize. They've won a million dollars before and have they come in first this season yet? (I can't remember) If so, they really should have spread the joy and given it to D/O. I adore D/O. I'm rooting for them all the way.
    No, U/J haven't come in first yet that I remember. I just remember D/O coming first alot which is why I figured they gave it to them.

FORT Regular
    Oswald and Danny won one leg only - the ones where Rob & Amber were eliminated on episode 3 - with a prize vacation to Maui and three 2nd places. If they hadn’t stopped for fruit and took their time choosing them instead of just grabbing them, they would have won last week. Joyce and Uchenna have not won any yet, so O&D probably thought that it was okay to give them the prize this time. These guys are just so sweet and nice, yet they are never boring.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by muggle;2307889;
    The producers put together a terrible 2 legs, with the buses equalizing many teams, then the intersection after a 4 hour bus separation combined with a Fast Forward. Just terrible and unfair. The BQ's got really screwed, considering how far ahead they were.
    Agreed. And what impressed me so much was how wonderfully the BQ handled that. Not one word of griping and moaning about the unfairness of it all when they really had every right to complain. But they just sucked it up, kept the smile of their faces, and did the best they could. They really are one of my favourite teams of all time and it would be so great if they could become the first female team to win it all.
    However, that last hour was absolutely one of the funniest and most entertaining ones of TAR EVER!!! Could not stop laughing throughout the sausage eating scene. I really enjoyed all of the BQ's joy in working with C/M and all the banter they were included in on. Editing was brilliant, with the commentary added right into the scene. Then came the facial expressions during the vomit scene, Eric's funniest line ever "Presenting Ms. California", the vomit parade, and all the unspoken jokes. The image of Charla with a knife down her throat and later with puke in the corners of her mouth. The bonus was the Charla/Armor fiasco. Just priceless scenes.
    Wasn't it ever!! Very entertaining. Again, the BQ's handled it all so well. I also thought it was really funny seeing the taxi drivers flipping off Charla and Mirna. Too bad they finally caved for fifty bucks. I would have loved to have seen them left on their own by the side of the road!

And somebody asked upthread if Eric and Danielle had a nickname. I've seen them called The Three Boobs, or The Boobs for short. Works for me!

+ Reply to Thread