+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 3/25 Delayed Start Show Discussion Thread **spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    I just hope they make more than just season 1 and 7 on dvd so i can rent them!! We started watching in the middle of season 5.
    Last edited by lildago; 03-26-2007 at 01:09 PM.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    I just knew Chmirna was getting too good an edit last episode. They won but their newborn confidence hasn't helped their rudeness (well, amended to say Mirna's rudeness) or condesension toward others. This episode their edit returned to its usual so, hopefully, they won't be on top for a third time.

Teri needed to go home; and take Ian with her. I keep on, keep on enjoying Danny and Oswald. I understand why they stopped for fruit, but darn it anyway...you had Mirna in your sights, boys. Eric and Danielle are showing rough around the edges, while Uchenna and Joyce enjoyed (or seemed to enjoy) the experience. Bill and Joe are also looking very tired. This might be the point when both sets of elders reach their limit.

I read the race here at FORT before I watched it and I can't decide if I found it boring or not. It was interesting to finally see a non-bunched leg and to see the sun rise twice on the Pit Stop mat. The challenges were comparatively easy. I laughed at Dustin and Kandice being the only ones to take on the wood schlep challenge - and they did very well with it. Those girls are strong - now if they could only read a map correctly.

"Where's Andre?" Danny about cab driver - best line of the night other than Chmirna blank look at receiving catamarans as winner prizes. That also cracked me up and brought back many good memories of sailing Klamath Lake.

Anyway - I guess I wasn't bored. Can't wait, along with many of you, for Charla to take on the medieval challenge next episode.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

CCL
    Are you Canadian, wturtle? Because OLN airs a repeat of each episode on the Monday after it has aired on CTV (so last night's episode will air tonight).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Newbie
    nope, no repeats for us...
    stupid dvr!!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2297288;
    Question: They have a pit stop of designated length with each team leaving in the same sequence they arrived - does that mean that Guido will be leaving a half a day later than Schmirna?
    And it was the Guidos being a full 24 hours behind during the first TAR that led to so many equalizers in the first place. I think those ferries weren't meant to be the big equalizer the last episode. I'm sure there will be some big equalizer next episode and everyone will catch up, unless there's another airport fiasco. And speaking of airports, I've been watching the earlier seasons of TAR on GSN and my tapes and I really miss the days when it focused more on the race. Nowadays it seems some episodes spend half the time in the airport.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2297512;
    And it was the Guidos being a full 24 hours behind during the first TAR that led to so many equalizers in the first place.
    I was thinking about that as I was reading this. They woke up with a message saying the race was won.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2297512;
    And it was the Guidos being a full 24 hours behind during the first TAR that led to so many equalizers in the first place. I think those ferries weren't meant to be the big equalizer the last episode.
    The ferry unfairly eliminated C&M's huge lead last night (the supposed weather issue). Even though they came still came in first, they deserved a much larger lead than that (hard to believe I'm typing these words). Was the best race maneuver yet for them when they jumped on that early plane to Johannesberg.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Phil's facial expression when Eric and Danielle arrived at the pit stop was priceless. It looked like he was sleeping and they woke him up for that shot ( he already looked like he could use some Red bulls when Dustin and Kandice arrived).

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by do_od;2297561;
    Phil's facial expression when Eric and Danielle arrived at the pit stop was priceless. It looked like he was sleeping and they woke him up for that shot ( he already looked like he could use some Red bulls when Dustin and Kandice arrived).
    It's true. The local people adminstering the detours/handing out the clues etc. seemed to be rather tired as the later teams straggled through as well. I don't know how long it was been Eric & Danielle's arrival and Team Guido's arrival but it was obviously long enough for Phil to get a nice, restorative nap in!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by muggle;2297555;
    The ferry unfairly eliminated C&M's huge lead last night (the supposed weather issue). Even though they came still came in first, they deserved a much larger lead than that (hard to believe I'm typing these words). Was the best race maneuver yet for them when they jumped on that early plane to Johannesberg.
    muggle -- I can't believe you typed those words either! But, there are other 'unfair' equalizers throughout each TAR that bunches teams up - park hours, etc. While I didn't like how spread out the teams were this time, it was kind of fun watching how they were getting positioned by flights, boats, etc. Ian said on ES that the reason the flights were so full was that there was a free housing offer or something like that to the teams destination, which filled the flights. I believe that had TPTB known this, they would have pre-bought some seats to keep them from being that spreadout. It will be interesting to see what happens with the next departures on Sunday.
    I love TAR!

+ Reply to Thread