+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Leo;2275583;
    Maybe the over-exposure to TV cameras has addled Rob's brain.
    or maybe his over-inflated ego has pushed out the part that knows how to spell.

I doubt spelling was ever Rob's long suit, but you wonder why they didn't spell check a little better.

No sympathy for Charla -- she chose to come on this with psycho-cousin. She should know what Mirna is like by now.

Schmirna definitely has to go - I wonder how successful Charla is in her 'real' life...I'd hate to be a coworker - I'm sure you'd get blamed for EVERYTHING!

They're really heading down south- they're in Tierra del Fuego, almost as far south as you can get... I wonder if they'll keep on going to Antarctica next!
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2275586;
    I must say, i just noticed something. Rob and Amber were in OFFICES using the internet... they have been doing that the whole race so far... some people have made comments that they get extra help ebcause of their popularity... and we just saw it!
    Exactly HOW did you determine that it was their popularity that got them into offices? Maybe they just asked nicely. They're very good at that. It doesn't appear that anyone else thought of it.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2275579;
    I think it's more of a red herrings...
    In their case...you may be right. Maybe that'll be the big ending. Rob/Amber actually had a tough leg but still managed to finish first Any other team, however...

Leo
    Premium Member
    I must say, i just noticed something. Rob and Amber were in OFFICES using the internet... they have been doing that the whole race so far... some people have made comments that they get extra help ebcause of their popularity... and we just saw it!
    No, it looks like that's airport Internet cafes, or something along those lines, not so much offices.

I like how this season its not bottle neck at the airport but multiple flights.

I might have given you a nod on that argument if this weren't ALL STARS - everyone has been on TV so technically they all have some level of popularity. Which is more popular overseas? Survivor or TAR?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Rob/Amber are once again too overconfident.

Romber bickering. LOL.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-24-2007, 05:53 AM