+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: 3/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by user name;2275773;
    I think Danny & Oswald are probably the best team left, but I don't think they have the drive to win. I definitely don't want to see Uchenna & Joyce win again, since they shouldn't have even won the first time. Looks like Eric will fill in the villain role for the rest of the season, and unlike Rob, he won't be funny doing it.
    I'm so happy that Oswald & Danny won! Love this team. But I agree with you. I don't think they have the drive that some of the others have to really win it. Even Phil was asking them that at the Mat Chat after episode 1 about this. They are not agressive enough even if they are funny, smart, well behaved, very cool and calm. I don't think they need the money as they seem to be doing quite well in their respective professions. But I've really like them to notch up a few more first place wins in the various legs.

I havenít watch this episode yet because, while it is being aired live here in Hong Kong, it is Monday morning and Iím in the office. It will be replayed at primetime tonight. Iíd really like to see both of their reactions. Are there any more Oswald & Danny funny quotes in this episode?

Iím not surprised that Rob and Amber lost on the 7th leg though I was starting to quite like them. Iíve read some spoilers regarding the All Stars and so far, whoever gave that spoiler on who is going to be eliminated has been correct four times now. Now, if only they are wrong on who the winner is.........

Itís funny though, that while Rob keeps saying that ALL the other teams are paranoid about them (I have to disagree with his all encompassing assessment as Danny & Oswald are definitely not - never heard them ask or wonder where Rob & Amber are) he seems to be obsessed about the other teams obsessing about them all the time. So much so that Amber reminds him to just concentrate on the race and not the other teams.

FORT Fogey
    I think their biggest mistake may have come down to having Rob do the mail task instead of Amber. She was definitely better suited to it, even if much of it was dumb luck.

FORT Fanatic
    Wow. Yes! And they say miracles never happen. I just wanted Rob & Amber to do worse than last time, but getting eliminated is just the best. I was so sick of them. Now maybe I can enjoy the race. The only other team I really don't like are Charla & Mirna. But I don't think they'll last much longer anyway.It's too funny Rob misspelled Phillipines and never figured out that was the problem. They definately would have placed better if they hadn't switched tasks. Good riddance to them.

I am SO Disappointed that Rob and Amber are out yet Charla and Mirna, the most nasty team EVER are still in the race!! I was hoping for a NEL as I believe that Rob and Amber were one of the strongest, most resourceful teams on the race. Their leg just kept getting worse, and it seemed at the end, they knew they were out or they would have run to the mat.

As for Charla and Mirna, I HOPE THEY ARE OUT next week, but I'm sure it will be our luck that it will be a NEL. They are harsh to watch and I can't stand them on my screen and one more moment to them is too much.

Best of luck to Romber -- I have enjoyed watching them on every episode of Survivor and TAR. While people may not always like them, I thought they were smart, strong, hard working, determined and faithful to the race and each other. They have taken the opportunities presented to them and made the most of it.

With them gone, it will be a less interesting race for me, although I'm happy to watch my fav, Danny and Oswald!!!
    I love TAR!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyaltyBuff;2275906;
    I am SO Disappointed that Rob and Amber are out yet Charla and Mirna, the most nasty team EVER are still in the race!! I was hoping for a NEL as I believe that Rob and Amber were one of the strongest, most resourceful teams on the race. Their leg just kept getting worse, and it seemed at the end, they knew they were out or they would have run to the mat.

As for Charla and Mirna, I HOPE THEY ARE OUT next week, but I'm sure it will be our luck that it will be a NEL. They are harsh to watch and I can't stand them on my screen and one more moment to them is too much.

Best of luck to Romber -- I have enjoyed watching them on every episode of Survivor and TAR. While people may not always like them, I thought they were smart, strong, hard working, determined and faithful to the race and each other. They have taken the opportunities presented to them and made the most of it.

With them gone, it will be a less interesting race for me, although I'm happy to watch my fav, Danny and Oswald!!!

I totally agree with everything you said (except Danny & Oswald aren't my favorites, the pageant girls are ~ I hope they start placing better).
    I am soooo that Rob & Amber got elimated & those two witches are still around. Ugh.
    I thought for sure that the previews were a bunch of misleading hype & there was no way that Romber would be in the back of the bunch. Wow, was I wrong!
    I think they had a great attitude when they got to the mat. They were appreciative of getting another crack at the race, they didn't try to blame each other or anyone else for having a lousy leg, & they didn't cry about it like so many teams do. I know a lot of people are sick of them, but they keep getting on TV for a reason, so obviously there are more fans than haters out there. And I'll admit, I wasn't always a fan, but they've really grown on me over the past couple of years, lol. They've proven themselves to be resourceful racers who support each other & Rob really does treat Amber like gold & they get along great. How can anyone not like that?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7;2275826;
    Highly doubt that they wanted to leave. Maybe it was really tough to run around the pitstop area and they might've been tired. Most teams looked like they just walked really fast.
    I'm willing to bet that Mirna/Charla left a little bit ahead of them. Probably not that big of a time gap but not close like the editors would make one believe. Rob sorting through the mail one by one could have been him knowing they were already out. Obviously they knew they were in last so that could be why they didn't seem to hurry.

Originally Posted by user name
    I think Danny & Oswald are probably the best team left, but I don't think they have the drive to win. I definitely don't want to see Uchenna & Joyce win again, since they shouldn't have even won the first time. Looks like Eric will fill in the villain role for the rest of the season, and unlike Rob, he won't be funny doing it.
    I think Oswald/Danny have a bigger drive to win than last time. They still have their charm and easy going, relaxing nature. But they seem to have a bit more competitiveness in them. The team I want out next is Eric/Danielle, though they don't bother me that bad. I'm perfectly happy with everyone left, and am still hoping for a final 3 of Charla/Mirna, Dustin/Kandice and Oswald/Danny, with the beauty queens taking the win. I don't want to see Uchenna/Joyce or Eric/Danielle win; that'll be the worst ending for me (but then again, don't all AS seasons have crappy endings? )
    Last edited by karalott; 03-11-2007 at 11:47 PM.

Romber have been gone for less than 15 minutes, and BOY can I feel the hate. I may have to stop reading this thread while this season is on.

I don't know if being a bad speller makes you stupid. My husband is the smartest person I know and he can't spell for jack! That being said, I am sorry to see Romber eliminated. The show will truly be boring now. No matter what you say about them, you have to admit, they are a good team and they raced a smart game. They also respect each other. Even when they bickered, they weren't nasty and mean about it. I was really rooting for them to win.

Shmirna....OMG! Can somebody stuff a gag on those two! If I have to listen to Mirna's opera voice one more time...I'll pull every hair on my head out. I just want to punch her in the mouth! And she is so mean to Charla! Hello? Charla pulled off some sseriously difficult challenges on her season! Mirna isn't even giving the girl a chance this time! She was carrying that log up those stairs like a trooper and Mirna was berating her the entire time! Let her go! She hefted that log like it was nothing! AND carrying the bucket, to boot! I don't care for either one of them, but if I had to pick one, Charla is better than Mirna. And what the hell was that speech at the end? They fought again not to come in last and when it counted, it paid off? They've done that every time. Idiots! Uchena helped her to the mat? Is that even allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2275712;
    Heh.

Shmirna got a NASTY letter.

Still laughing.

So did Romber too.

"Lets beat the liars! The evil people! The scum! Wah wah!"

Smack.

Honestly... say what you will about Romber. Is it REALLY better to still have Charla and Mirna around?
    I am sure others have answered you but the answer is NO!
    I will take Romber over Charla/Mirna any day.
    I was ready to jump through my tv tonight when Mirna kept yelling at Charla about getting the supplies up the steps. I thought she was doing fairly well.
    And it appeared they were wasting more time with the yelling. UGGH!

Well I am thrilled that Charla and Mirna are still there

Tonight's episode couldn't have been better for me.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-24-2007, 05:53 AM