+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: 2/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

If I have missed a post about this sorry ... but, any idea who falls out of the raft in the Sunday previews? I thought it was Amber but now I'm not sure. I tried to slow mo the thing but it isn't working I can't catch it.

FORT Fogey
    Be tough to top Survivor All Stars, though BBAS was a ridiculous joke intent on throwing away ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by laura302;2263780;
    If I have missed a post about this sorry ... but, any idea who falls out of the raft in the Sunday previews? I thought it was Amber but now I'm not sure. I tried to slow mo the thing but it isn't working I can't catch it.
    Laura, I haven't seen it mentioned here either and that commercial is driving me crazy!

It is definitely a guy talking....so that rules out the Beauty Queens and Charla and Mirna.

Of the mixed teams, I don't know why, but I don't think it is Rob referring to Amber. It doesn't really sound like Ian referring to Teri or Uchenna referring to Joyce. And I doubt very much it is Dave referring to Mary! Sometimes I think it might be Eric saying "Oh no!" because maybe Danielle is the one who fell out of the raft.

Other times I think it might be one of the Guidos saying that. It doesn't really sound like either Oswald or Danny to me.

Guess we will just have to wait until Sunday to find out!

Quote Originally Posted by laura302;2263780;
    I have seen that ad and it sounds like the guy yells Teri.
    But...that could be a "voice over" and have nothing to do with the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2263953;
    Laura, I haven't seen it mentioned here either and that commercial is driving me crazy!

It is definitely a guy talking....so that rules out the Beauty Queens and Charla and Mirna.

Of the mixed teams, I don't know why, but I don't think it is Rob referring to Amber. It doesn't really sound like Ian referring to Teri or Uchenna referring to Joyce. And I doubt very much it is Dave referring to Mary! Sometimes I think it might be Eric saying "Oh no!" because maybe Danielle is the one who fell out of the raft.

Other times I think it might be one of the Guidos saying that. It doesn't really sound like either Oswald or Danny to me.

Guess we will just have to wait until Sunday to find out!
    I'm glad others are wondering, too. I backed up my DVR to look at it a couple of times but didn't try to slow it down. darn. My very first impression was that it is Mary, then my second impression was that it is a Guido. Whoever it is - WOW! If something dreadful (like drowning) had happened, surely there would have been a press release when it happened. So, whoever it was, got rescued. [
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Is this the European leg where Phil says the last team is twelve hours behind the first team? If so, this would explain why.
    ]
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I've read it was Teri that gets thrown from the raft. We'll find out shortly, though.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I just saw a preview-it does sound like either Ian or one of the Guidos, but I think it's Teri/Ian. Of course, the voiceover of the person who says "Oh my god" could be someone that isn't in the raft of the person who gets thrown out. That does look pretty wild

Arielflies, to answer what you said about the location
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm pretty sure they're still in South America tonight going by the route spoilers I've seen

And I was worried about TAR not starting on time tonight because the CBS Evening News didn't start here until 6:50-yet they managed to break it all down in ten minutes so 60 Minutes could start on time.

+ Reply to Thread