+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: TAR 11 -- Sequesterville/Elimination Station

TAR 11 -- Sequesterville/Elimination Station

Finally! We'll get some insight into what goes on at the TAR sequesterville, and see what some of the Philiminated racers have to saw while waiting the season out. This is a nice addition to the TAR world.

Released by CBS
    "I'M SORRY TO TELL YOU YOU'VE BOTH BEEN ELIMINATED FROM THE RACE" NOW WHAT?

"Elimination Station," Featuring A Never before Seen Look at Where the Teams from "The Amazing Race: All-Stars" Go After Being Eliminated, To Stream on CBS's innertube Starting Feb. 18

LOS ANGELES, February 15, 2007

See what happens when the teams from THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS are eliminated from the Race on the new web series, ELIMINATION STATION, to be streamed on innertube, CBS's broadband channel.

Each week, fans can log onto http://www.cbs.com/innertube/ to get a free look at what happens when Teams are eliminated from the Race and sent to a secluded sequester house where they must try to cope with the disappointment of being eliminated while living alongside their fellow eliminated All-Stars. All 13 webisodes of ELIMINATION STATION will appear on innertube in conjunction with the series' entire run.

ELIMINATION STATION will be streamed on CBS's innertube immediately following the West Coast broadcast of each episode of THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS. The first webisode will be streamed Sunday, Feb. 18 (9:00 PM, PT) immediately following the West Coast broadcast of the premiere of THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS on the CBS Television Network.

The Amazing Race All Stars on the web: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race11
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Wooo, that's a good addition. XD Why didn't they have that before?
    ~~ Failure is all but a detour to success~~

Cool. That should be fun to watch.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    That sounds pretty cool. There's always been certain teams that I've been dying to see what it's like right after they're eliminated. It'll be interesting to see the teams who finish in 4th and 5th since they don't go to sequesterville. I really wish they had done stuff like this sooner.

Oh wow, that actually sounds like it'll be so fun to watch. Seeing the way teams react and what happens when very self-assured teams wind up there. I just hope, fingers crossed, that Canadians will be able to watch.

FORT Fanatic
    I know I am actually really interested in this. Hopefully it wont be just some 5 minute clip each week.

FORT Fogey
    I wishthey would put this up. I havent seen it yet.

I think it's on the site now, and I really hope there's more to it than this. It's a two and a half minute clip that show JV/Jill arriving at sequesterville and them talking for a few minutes about how disappointed they are not to be in the race any longer. They also predict Charla/Mirna will be the next to go. That was it.

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, it kind of looks dumb. I just watched it, took forever cause it wouldn't load right. Kind of looks like the sequester house for Big Brother before the hurricane?

I hope they get longer and stuff. It has the potential to be really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2247276;
    Yeah, it kind of looks dumb. I just watched it, took forever cause it wouldn't load right. Kind of looks like the sequester house for Big Brother before the hurricane?

I hope they get longer and stuff. It has the potential to be really cool.
    I'm hoping that it will, as more teams get eliminated. That was my first thought, too: this looks just like the sequester house for Big Brother. But it doesn't surprise me that CBS could go and screw up something else that has potential to be really exciting.

John Vito/Jill are certainly bummed. I don't know what would be harder, making it nearly to the end the first time and getting eliminated first, or coming back as one of the first three teams eliminated and still managing to get eliminated early on. I guess either way it would suck. The vast majority of teams who have been on this show seem so in awe when it's done, even those that never watched it before.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast