+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: TAR 11 -- Sequesterville/Elimination Station

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2307992;
    That'd be Drew and honestly, he does seem the most pissy of the bunch. ...... But I still love my frats thanks to their glory days on TAR1
    Yeah, I liked the frats during TAR1, and liked how they were protective of the mother/daughter. And they were fun to watch. I still like them, but Drew sure does seem to have turned into a sour old man, and he isn't even old. I like the way Kevin still tells Drew what a grouch he is though.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Seems this little event is pretty much done. Seeing the castaways in Acapulco, having staged meetings and conversations to hear a phone call from the eliminated team, seems rather lame at this point.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: TAR 11 -- Sequesterville/Elimination Station

Gah i just watched a few of the segments.. and all I can say is wtf is up with Mary's hair!!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Yeah what's the deal? From here on out no more teams going to Acapulco? BORING!

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2321494;
    Yeah what's the deal? From here on out no more teams going to Acapulco? BORING!
    That always happens this close to the end of the race.

The Oswald hates Cookies is far and away my favorite video yet
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by muggle;2312551;
    Seems this little event is pretty much done. Seeing the castaways in Acapulco, having staged meetings and conversations to hear a phone call from the eliminated team, seems rather lame at this point.
    It seems like the producers have put Jill in charge. She had the phone when, wonders of wonders, U & J called!!! She has started a lot of the conversations with "Who do you guys think will.........win.......be next out........"

The early episodes were much more interesting with the teams just being themselves. These canned conversations are boring. I'm sure they don't just sit around the table all day and talk about the race.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2321526;
    That always happens this close to the end of the race.

The Oswald hates Cookies is far and away my favorite video yet
    That's my favourite too. Oswald imitating Danny eating the cookies, complete with hand gestures was funny. I'm glad that they finally got over their "hating you" episode and can laugh over that. Poor Oswald was so worried that Danny might be angry with him during the newspaper roadblock - "is there a rope I can hang my head into?" It's good that Danny admitted that he made several big mistakes there. Huge, in my opinion. Which was so true as Oswald clearly was right in not wanting to do that cookie detour but had to give in to Danny who wanted to do it his way. About how to do the task and where the licorice was. And that Oswald wanted to have a demo first for that batik task but was overided again by Danny who said that there is no need because it is that simple. So they had to do it again because the first one they did was a mistake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345