+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TAR 11 -- Sequesterville/Elimination Station

I'm Canadian and I can't watch Elimination Station. Says it is only available to US Residents. What a bummer! If anyone knows another place to view it, please PM me. I did see one episode on Youtube but I haven't been able to navigate my way back there again. Thanks!

FORT Fanatic
    ^^ Me too please! I'm furious that it's blocking all non-US visitors. TAR is consistently one of the Top 5 programs in Canada yet we can't partake in the extras? I really wanted to see the reaction to Romber's arrival.

CCL
    It's nice of them to show us the Sprint ad first and then put up a screen telling us that the content is not available outside the US. I'll just get on my Sprint phone and complain...oh wait, we don't have Sprint here. Silly.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Anyone catch Ian railing on D&O on this week's video? He went on and on about how D&O deceived them while working with them at a travel agency, and tricked them onto a different flight, then did the same thing to Eric & Danielle. Did I miss something?
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by muggle;2305000;
    Anyone catch Ian railing on D&O on this week's video? He went on and on about how D&O deceived them while working with them at a travel agency, and tricked them onto a different flight, then did the same thing to Eric & Danielle. Did I miss something?
    I saw that video and was wondering what the hell they were talking about. I must have missed something too.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    There has to be something because if you look at D and O's on the mat interview with Phil, they don't like Ian either.

Drew or Kevin, the pissy looking one...is well, pissy and needs to relax!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7;2305809;
    There has to be something because if you look at D and O's on the mat interview with Phil, they don't like Ian either.

There is another video that shows why they aren't happy, but not the whole Eric and Danielle incident in relation to Danny and Oswald. That is part I am not understanding.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

JLuvs, if I'm not mistaken, Ian denied saying any of that in a later interview. He's an @$$.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2306909;
    JLuvs, if I'm not mistaken, Ian denied saying any of that in a later interview. He's an @$$.
    Yes, he says he can't remember it. Which is unfortunate for him as the videos are there for everyone to see. Their round 1 & 2 encounters are also there.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2306909;
    Too bad you can't use the editing excuse for the elimination station video

That'd be Drew and honestly, he does seem the most pissy of the bunch. I believe there were some technicalities they were trying to get resolved from their elimination so maybe he's still bitter over that. I can understand they'd all rather be racing, and they all seem to be a little depressed even when they're smiling but he's the most miserable of all. But I still love my frats thanks to their glory days on TAR1
    Last edited by karalott; 04-02-2007 at 01:38 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast