+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TAR 11 -- Sequesterville/Elimination Station

Yeah, I guess the first clip from sequesterville is bound to be short, since there are only 2 people to interview. As more and more arrive, hopefully, the clips from there will get livelier

Quick correction on their predictions as to who will be there next tho.. Jill said she thinks Drew and Kevin will be there next, it was JV who thought maybe it would be Mirna and Charla. But then both agreed that you just never know who it might be, since they didn't think they'd be the first to go. Jill did say, in a kidding way, that she hoped it would be Danny and Oswald because they'd be fun to hang out with there. But she was just kidding and wasn't wishing Danny/Ozzie an early elimination.

The reason the house looked familiar is because it was used as one of the pit stops in an early season of TAR. I can't remember which one, but it was immediately recognizable, even some of the scenes they showed with this clip was the same as in the earlier TAR. I need to go back thru the pics from earlier seasons to see which place it was.

Oh well, even if this sequesterville clip was boring, maybe they'll get better as more racers show up.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Newbie
    CBS give us more more insight on what happening with racers and how they interact with each other and with the looks of it they are getting together very good. I really love Amazing Race this All Star brilliant!!!!!! Kudos to CBS!!!!!
    Last edited by Leo; 02-19-2007 at 09:55 AM. Reason: All-caps

I was hoping there would be more info, but it was still good to see them, as I was hoping they would last longer. FYI, I think the Paradise Hotel house is in the background -- you can almost see it in the clip after they first film JV & J giving their feedback.

It would have been kind of funny to have them in the PH house!!
    I love TAR!

Mywife says if we ever got on TAR (we won't) she would tank and be the first eliminated so she could go to the resort (sequesterville)...

I actually think that this could be the best thing for JV and J-to have 2 weeks together without the pressures of the race...
    "Weird scenes inside the gold mine
    Ride the highway west, baby"-The End, by The Doors

There are quite a few mat clips up at the official site as well. The innertube section. It is interesting to hear what Phil chats about with them on the map and lots of other factoids.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Regular

Elimination Station

Has anyone checked out the videos at the TAR All-Stars website? Along with the typical Mat Chats they have Elimination Station. This is what the website says about it:

Elimination isn't the end of the fun and games for the All-Stars. As Teams are eliminated they are taken to an isolated house in paradise, where there’s no television, radio or outside interaction. The only information the Racers get is from the newly eliminated Racers. How will these uber-competitive and entertaining Teams co-exist under the same roof? Don't miss the fun. Watch now.

You get to see a video of the newest team checking in to loser-lodge at a glorious villa in Alcapulco, Mexico. You guys have to check this out!

Quote Originally Posted by pixie98642;2250678;
    Has anyone checked out the videos at the TAR All-Stars website? Along with the typical Mat Chats they have Elimination Station.
    Yeah, we've been talking about them in several TAR threads here.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Fogey

Elimination Station Week 2

If you have not watched Elimination Station Wekk 2 and wish to and do not want to be spoiled, do not read on.

What the heck kind of perception do these people in the losers lounge have? Kevin and Drew think Mary is smart... and Dustine and Candice will be next. No wonder they lost... they got some REAL BAD perceptions!

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2256559;
    If you have not watched Elimination Station Wekk 2 and wish to and do not want to be spoiled, do not read on.

What the heck kind of perception do these people in the losers lounge have? Kevin and Drew think Mary is smart... and Dustine and Candice will be next. No wonder they lost... they got some REAL BAD perceptions!
    Well, Mary did catch on to the road block task a lot faster than some of the other contestants. And Kevin saw that and even told her "Good Job," so maybe that's what they were thinking of when they made that comment. Anyhow, I don't think Mary is stupid, personally.
    I don't think Kandice and Dustin will be off next, though. Was there any other stuff said? Did they show them interacting with Jon Vito and Jill.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey
    They talked about all the etams a bit... well most of them. They pretty much said the blondies were not good racers (really their perception is so OFF!). David and Mary were SMATR racers (yup, smart backpack racers!) and just talked about other teams that they thought were weak but, really, they are strong then they made them out to be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast