+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Teri and Ian

macho
    I don't know but I think he is OK. A little stressed maybe but he gets the job done. As for Teri, who knows what goes on. She is tough and maybe makes alowances for his stress. After all it is a race.............

Welcome Macho

Yes, it is a race, plus we only get the edited version... really only a few minutes of each team over a long period of time.
    Having said that, I still don't like him

It is a race, and I bet it is very stressfull, but other teams seem to be handling the stress ok.
    They are doing quite well, and are representing their age bracket very well in the PHYSICAL aspect of the game. I give them props for that
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

macho
    You think that Flo and Zack are being nice to each other? She seems to be on his case ALways. The other teams seem ok to each other although the twins sure had words on the way to the last pit stop.

All and all they go for each other....Who else is there?

Personally I think Flo is whiney and Zach is doing a good job not jumoing down her throat
    I figure they all have times where they jump on eachother with what would seem to be "nothing" issues, but it's the editing that gets us
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

macho
    I suppose you are right. They must have much more tape then they use and can make people appear as they chose to.

Lets see what happens next..............

the twins sure had words on the way to the last pit stop
    I don't remember this...And I watched the episode twice. Can you tell me where they argued?

But yes, Flo puts the wine in "whiner". If Zach doesn't leave her stranded after they get eliminated in whatever country they happen to be in, I'll be surprised.

Teri hasn't whined, and she has proven she knows how to put Ian in his place, but Ian is self-absorbed, always-right, egotistical, and inconsiderate. At least that's how we're seeing him. I'm sure he's a fine person at home, away from the camera and the lure of a million bucks. And, like Cali said, they perform extremely well in the physical aspects of the race, and more so considering their age.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I agree with everything John just said.

And I don't remember the twins arguing either... Their voices raised a little once in the car, but I have never seen anything like an argument...
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

macho
    Look at the CBS site and in one of the video clips the twins are snipping at each other.

I didn't see it either, but I was shamefully switching between TAR and The Bachelor.

I think we have given Ian quite a bit of latitude considering how brash he appears to be.
    We all seem to realise he must have some great qualities to make a marriage work for so long.

Every reality show has to have a villain and for now Ian is filling that role on TAR3.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Look at the CBS site and in one of the video clips the twins are snipping at each other.
    Thanks macho, I'll have to check it out. Will be interesting to see because I have seen nothing other than a little brotherly jabbing in the car.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread