+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Teri and Ian

Very well said, BF. While I'm not going to retract the things I said earlier in the season about him, I really had a much different opinion of him after last night.

TAR_FAN
    Nuk Nuk...
    Who's there?
    It's nice Ian...
    WHO??!!

It was good to see another side of Ian for a change last night. Perhaps going back to Vietnam put the race in its proper perspective. Perhaps being in the lead took some of the pressure off. I hope it lasts.
    I was hoping at the end Phil would do an Ian imitation and say in his best Vietnamese accent "Ian, Terri, .... you a numba one team"

A Question Of Balance... Zdorama's Avatar

Teri & Ian's Kids

Originally posted by BravoFan
    Ian bothered me less in this episode than in previous ones. I think it's just because it was hard to focus on anything going on with Flo's whining and screaming.

From the previews it looked like Ian was going to be a jacka-- about the bike situation, but I was pleased to hear the first thing out of his mouth was "are you okay?" Thank goodness!

What's happening to me? I think Teri and Ian are growing on me! It was sweet to see them talking to their kids. For some reason I thought they were older though (the kids).

Ha Ha,that's something that me and my friend noticed too- we both pictured a few teenagers or even young adults back home!
    Cute though-the youunger one,boy does he look like Teri!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Welcome to the FORT Zdorama!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Is it just my imagination, or is Ian (at least sometimes) yelling, "Hoo-rah" -- not "Hoo-yah"
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

I hear them both Bravo
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Bill or TVJ, help us out

Is Hoo-Rah a commonly used, accepted alternative to Hoo-Yah?

A Question Of Balance... Zdorama's Avatar
    Thanks for the warm welcome!

For a while I was content to just read along with the great discussions going on here,but finally decided I'd be even better if I could "put in my two cents"! Love everything,the virtual team log,the cool interviews,and especially cali's awesome episode summaries!

wow, thanks! Glad to entertain while you're sitting there in limbo

I can't believe that TAR 4 will be airing in Feb. I hope you stick around and post in the other forums 'till then.

Teri and Ian should be very proud of themselves for making it this far.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Excellent, Zdorama! We enjoy people who post much better than those who lurk. But of course, we enjoy lurkers better than people who don't even visit

Always nice when we can lure one out of the woodwork. And to know it's because of Cali's great recaps, and the other articles, just puts the icing on the cake.

I love your avatar, too.

+ Reply to Thread