+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Teri and Ian

Originally posted by John
    they didn't litter this week,
    they can't litter in Singapore, they will be fined!
    ha

regarding the editing
    oh well...it's just 3 secs on the screen, 1 million is obviously more important to teri at this point

Thank goodness, I thought I was the only one that is starting to like Teri and Ian after how Ian has been quite obnoxious the last few episodes...

Ian can be quite sweet to Teri at times, but it could be overshadowed by the times he yelled at her. Or it could be the pressure of the race.

However, I still thought that Ian should have given his bike for Teri to ride, and him take Teri's one. She could have hurt herself again.

TAR_FAN
    I thought it was bad taste to film Terri stripping down. I'm glad they could laugh it off, but the editors should be ashamed. They just show us their teenage boys at home and then it's "hey guys, here`s a shot of your mom in paper underwear". I'm sure the boys had a fun day in school yesterday!
    While I'm on the subject, do you think Terri and Ian just toss their paper underwear on the sidewalk when they are done with it?

I like these guys now. I hope they do well! Ian seemed to have sobered down a bit with his remarks & taunts. They're doing well.

Yep, Teri whipped her clothes off pretty quick.
    She must have a real desire to win this thing as I think many people would have looked for a little bit of a modesty barrier before striping right down.
    It's not as though those undies were even a very snug fit.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Fluff, that's the only reason I "didn't need to see them"!
    If they had fit in any way it wouldn't have mattered.
    Teri is in decent shape. I'm glad she didn't hesitate. It was actually OK with me that they showed it because it proves how strong and confidant she is.
    As for her kids getting teased in school... yeah, I bet it has happened... kids can be cruel. Hopefully Aunt Phyliss prepared them with something intelligent and witty to say!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by amna
    I like these guys now. I hope they do well! Ian seemed to have sobered down a bit with his remarks & taunts. They're doing well.
    That's certainly true. Ian has definitely simmered down if he is compared to the earlier episodes. Now I prefer them to win over miss whiney and zac

LG.
    They did awesome this last leg and I was thrilled that they were first place in the Vietnam pit stop as Ian deserves some great memories of that country after having been a soldier there long ago. They were so sweet to each other too. Did you notice the big scrape on Teri's knee from the bike crash? ouch. Regarding the stripping down in front of the camera crew in the Singapore Zoo, it was very tasteless for the editors to include that in the show, but I was thinking "You go girl!" to Teri. I hope that I would have been able to do that too in order to stay competitive in the race. After a year of nursing my daughter everywhere we went I don't think I'd be too modest to let that stop me.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I agree LG, T&I did deserve first tonight, for once Ian was gentle, kind and supportive. Guess he was having too many flashbacks of the war to let the monster out on this leg. It would be nice if he could have been like that all race.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I totally agree with you guys! Ian was so nice during this part of the leg. I felt sad when he said Vietnam brought back so many sad memories of the war. You could tell he was very emotional about being there. He said that things were different now and that the people there were also different. Ian could've been really nasty but instead, he was very nice to the locals. I'm proud of him. I'm also happy that they got 1st to the pitstop. It seemed like this part of the race was a breeze to them. This is one that I think they really deserved.

+ Reply to Thread