+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Teri and Ian

I'm not impressed with the token "older married couple" team. He's a control-nut, and she's laid back...And neither one of them apparently wanted to skydive. I think their driver bailed, and why was SHE pulling the "jackass" behind the donkey?

Looks like they are still in the game due to their "never give up" attitude. I like that, but it might not be enough. Ian seems to be kind of harsh on Teri. But props to Teri for telling Ian to zip it during the Road Block. You tell him sister!

Again, I agree with you, Wolf. I admire Ian and Teri for still being in the race and never giving up, but I dothink Ian is being too harsh on Teri and certainly doesn't need to be. In the scenes from next week's episodes, I'm curious as to who said that Ian represented the "typical ugly American"...I couldn't tell by the voice...

And, Teri definitely gets bonus points for putting Ian in his place when she was throwing the caber log. You go girl! Like she told him, he was the one who didn't want to do the challenege, so who is he to tell her how to do it?

I thought it was very strange how Ian just said "you gotta do it" to Teri.
    That seemed very unfair, she looked just as tired as he did.
    He had no right to have a go at her for not doing it in double quick time either as they were all physical elements.
    I was glad she put him right too.

I am glad to still see the older couple in the race, but two of my favourites have now been eliminated and to be honest I would rather have seen Teri and Ian go than either of the last two teams.
    "That's Numberwang!"

From the bits of conversation they aired, it appeared that they decided ahead of time that no matter what the roadblock was, Teri would do it. So he was just sticking her with her end of the bargain.

But he really should have just shut up, and good for Teri for telling him so.

These two seem to expect to be eliminated every episode...So why don't they go for the FF?

My wife is really pissed off at Ian for that roadblock, too.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Don't really like this team. Would have much rather had them go than Andrew/Dennis.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Oh, I also meant to add they could take a clue from John Vito and Jill on showing some respect to each other!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Oh, I also meant to add they could take a clue from John Vito and Jill on showing some respect to each other!
    Exactly!!!!!!

I realize that my husband and I aren't in a race for a million bucks, but I'll tell you right now, if he thought he could talk to me like that in private, let alone on television, he'd have another thing coming!
    Definite props going out to Teri for her performance in the Highland Games.
    I had hope for them in the airport (one of the airports) When Ian remarked that this was starting to be fun. I thought maybe he would tone down his public criticism. I will have to go by the assumption that when he is not under this type of pressure, he is actually nice to herů I hope so anyway!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I hope so too.
    He has to be doesn't he?
    They've been together for a long while and it doesn't strike me that she takes a lot of crap from him without responding.

I'm hoping the pressure of the race is getting to him.
    If they can get into the heart of the pack in the coming episode they might be able to catch their breath a little and he might chill out.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yeah, Ian seemed like he was starting to just enjoy the game in the airport. Then they're barking at each on the boat, and of course, the bickering at the Scottish challenge. Kinda tough to take. I hope he tones it down and just has fun.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread