+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Teri and Ian

metwin1
    They're not my fav team, but they've earned my respect for making it this far into the race.

I won't even be too upset if they take the million $

And some of our lovey dovey fort members might be living the volitile marriage at home....hehe!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    ........ I think I've accepted their relationship most easily because I recognize that they have what is called by counselors a "volatile" relationship. I've read enough psychology books to know that it doesn't necessarily make for a bad relationship, but that both parties need to be equipped to deal with it and handle the high emotions in such a relationship, and Teri and Ian appear to handle it just fine.

I think we can all recognise their relationship as volatile purely because Teri does stand her ground against him, if she didn't ,I think I would see their relationship as abusive.

I don't see that as something I would find acceptable in my life, but yes, they do seem to make it work.
    I would far rather be treated with respect than shouted at and criticised almost every step of the way.

Ian seems to be more often the instigator of their fracas and I think Teri would be lying if she said she didn't wish he would treat her more kindly during the race.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    feifer
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I wouldn't be distraught if they won the million. They are my 3rd choice right now, but certainly I would rather see them get it than Flo!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I agree BF
    "That's Numberwang!"

I was horrified that the editors found it necessary to show Teri changing clothes. That wasn't really fair to her IMO.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

JR.
    It wasn't fair to us either Bravo.

She had a lot of guts to strip down the way she did. I think it's a shame that the editing team didn't use a little more tact.

JR.
    It didn't seem to bother her though, she didn't even hesitate.

+ Reply to Thread