+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Teri and Ian

At least he didn't make Teri do the roadblock this time. He's usually like "You do it!"

She'll have to do it next week as I can't imagine him wanting to bungee jump with his fear of heights.

Perhaps he'll see this as a good time to conquer that fear though.

I know they have to say who will be doing the roadblock before they know what it is, but sometimes the pit stop is right beside where the roadblock is set up so they can make a pretty good guess at what the road block will be.

It would certainly be interesting if Ian decided to do the road block and them found out it was bungee jumping.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I have to say, they really are going from strength to strength.
    Thei idea of team work is a little unconventional, but it seems to work for them.
    They made up a place last night, despite the final run in being very hard work.

I hope that's the last foot race we see for quite some time.
    Tteri was amazing though. She was struggling, but no more so than Flo, who is a fair few years younger and she didn't make the fuss Flo made either.

A great job by the pair of them considering they are working totally alone.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    An interesting tidbit I found on CBS.com about Ian's name. (in the video footage of the official CBS recap)

Apparently, Teri was introduced to Ian by (Ian's mother) as EYE-an. All of Ian's family calls him EYE-an.

Ian considers his name E-an.

And now you have....the rest of the story.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Teri needs to knock Ian on his butt once, tell him to shut his mouth or do the race himself and then sit and have Ian plead a little bit. all I know if I had someone like Ian as my Partner in a race, he'd be bungee jumping without a cord

DamonV
    During the roadblock, Teri told him to relax & he was like "Don't talk to me!"

That really bother me... she says an inocent encouraging little thing and he tells her to not talk?!? gee that's not cool.
    And really most of the time it's not what he says It's HOW he says it. If he needed silence to concentrate, he could have easily asked for it with out being a jerk.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I agree Cali.
    He has humiliated her many times imo.
    Perhaos she is just really thick-skinned and doesn't care.
    I find it hard to watch their segments because I find myself waiting for him to say something rude or embarassing to her, then cringe when he does.
    "That's Numberwang!"

You don't ever have to wait too long to hear him say something rude or embarassing, though, unfortunately. And I totally agree, it's not so much what he says, but the tone in which he says it almost 100% of the time (except when they're within 5' of the mat, which makes me even more mad).

I really am hard-pressed to find a redeemable quality in Ian at all, except for the fact that they've performed well so far. Of course, Ian has performed everything 10 feet in front of Teri, "encouraging" her constantly.

Next week's previews really had my wife hot, when they show Teri falling off her bike, and Ian yelling at her for it. I mean, come on, she fell off the bike, show a little compassion for goodness sake! Instead of "What did you do THAT for???", a "Are you alright, honey?" wouldn't drop you dead on the spot.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Did you catch the "Watch your crotch" comment in the last episode? THAT's neat....
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread