+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Teri and Ian

PKeeper
    On Eye-an and Teri's relationship: I believe these two truely have a love for each other and actually do enjoy doing things together. They appear to have an understanding that basically says, "Don't take what I say personally, its just me." It is kinda like members of the mafia when they say, "Nothing personal Tony, its just busness."

They have been married for many, many years and coming on the race together indicates they do like each other's company. The outward abrasiveness to each other and others in the race may just be there way of coping with at-the-moment stress because once the stressful situation is passed, they seem to be pretty normal.

That all said, it is still hard to watch their behavior, and it makes it eaven harder to be happy for them on their performance. But, they are doing well.

Pkeeper, I am honestly glad that you can still see the good in them.
    I gave up after last night.
    Ian's attitude is grating on every nerve in my body, and Teri is starting to get on my nerves to.
    I will say (for the last time) that I know they are edited versions of the real people. That being said, everything we are shown still happened, and I'm tired of him.
    It was Flo that he yelled at about the cab, and I felt bad for her. She said she didn't even know it was "his" cab.
    I was so hoping that the cabbie knew enough english to know what was going on and would have been gone when Teri and Ian returned. I would have left in as sec, and let Flo and Zach follow me for free.
    Teri littered YET AGAIN! I swear I wish there were penalties for that.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I just said the same in the Flo and Zach thread cali, I was sure she didn't know it was their cab.
    Ian is soooo rude and I'm just sick of him.

He treats Teri like crap, shouting at her constantly, yet when she urges him to "come on" he stops dead in his tracks and tells her not to talk to him like that

I agree cali, edited or not, there's no denying that he said the things we were shown.
    Editing can give a distorted picture, but I really don't think the editors only show the negative things they do, I think they just have much more of that material from this pair.
    I don't think for one minute they only pick the good things out about John Vito and Jill and have hours of them sniping at each other on the cutting room floor.

Having said all that, they are the oldest couple to have reached this stage of the race so they do deserve credit for that.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    They really made a good jump by getting the FF in the last episode, as all the other teams are at least a couple hours behind them because they had to wait for the restaurant to open before they could continue. They no longer have the FF, but they do have a considerable lead and will be in a good starting position for the next leg.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

equalizer.
    I am hoping for one.
    Next week is 2 hours, (starting at 8pm) so I expect the first half to be a non-elimination round. If there isn't an equalizer then, there will be in the 2nd half.
    I believe that Teri was right, and they should have waited.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

She was right as the show is ready for another equalisation point.
    I think they could have timed it better.
    Oh well, I guess we have to see what happens in the rest of the race.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    But my hope is that while T&I were at the pit stop all by themselves for a couple hours, knowing that they had a good lead on the rest of the teams, that Ian would RELAX a little and maybe give Teri a compliment, and if not that, a nice footrub.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I can't remember the quote exactly, but Ian said something about not questioning his decsions, when he made a decision it was final.

I can't believe how arrogant he is.

I have lost any sympathy I had for Teri, if she's willing to put up with it ggod luck to her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ian has shown great consistancy so far, He can be the Ugly American for hours on end!!!. I couldn't believe he ordered Teri to COME! like a dog, then when she tells him to hurry in the same tone of voice he constantly uses on her, he whines about being berated and is going to blow. I wished she had turned and slapped the shit out of him then and said if you don't like it, then don't do it to me. His rule on decision making being final really is good, especially when she asked about the car being desiel and he said no, its gas. She has made some good suggestions that he has blown off and then when he goes along with one, its to show her its wrong and will cost them the race.... this guy does not deserve her!!!! I just hope that their kids didnt inherit his asshole gene.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

That was disgusting Ili.
    If my husband said that to me (not that he ever would) there is no way I would meekly run to his side like that.
    Teri is her own worst enemy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread