+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Dustin and Kandice - All Stars

Dustin and Kandice - All Stars

Dustin - 25, Seattle WA, Grad student
    Kandice - 25, New York, NY, Student
    Season 10 4th place

These former Beauty Queens are back for a second chance and more determined than ever to prove to the world that they aren't just pretty faces. Proven to be fierce competitors during this current installment of Race, Dustin and Kandice are focused and have their sights on the Million Dollar Prize. These Best Friends met while rooming together at the Miss America pageant in 2005 and quickly formed a bond that they knew would last a long time. Dustin graduated Magna Cum Laude from California Baptist University with a BA in Speech Communications. She recently married her long-time sweetheart Luke. This Newlywed, who was crowned Miss California 2005, currently resides in Seattle, Washington and describes herself as thoughtful and spunky.
    Kandice, former Miss New York 2005, is a Rockette at Radio City Music Hall and in her senior year at New York University. She describes herself as charismatic, determined and vivacious and is positive that they can be the first all girl Team to win Amazing Race.
    These two women share one common characteristic that could prove costly for the other Teams on the Race: they are wildly competitive and more determined than ever to win at any cost.
    Will these beauties be able to prove to themselves and the world that they have what it takes to win the Million Dollar Prize?

Good Luck, Dustin and Kandice.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    After ten seasons it's about time an all female team wins and I really hope these gals do it this time. Definitely worthy of an AS slot and so happy they're back

FORT Fogey
    I had trouble deciding on a favorite initially in season 10, but these two were definitely it eventually. They were in it to win it, and everyone was scared of them as a result.

D&K!

It was sad to see them get eliminated right before the final 3, so here's their second chance at the title. So good luck to both of them, and here's hoping they win!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Everyone will need to watch out...tough competitors and hungry for the win!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    They are probably the best all female team ever and should be there in the end. Hopefully they are a little nicer this time around.
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

FORT Fogey
    These are my pre-season favorite and I pick them to win! I hope they win! And,s eeing as I've only ever watched one season of TAR... these were my second fave team last season too... Anyway yeah!

I liked them during their season. They are arguably one of the best all-female teams ever. Really rooting for them.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Regular
    Not one of my most favorite teams, but I do like their competitive spirit. I also liked that they were nice to each other for the most part during their previous season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast