+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Blech! I really don't like this team!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I am starting to enjoy this team. They are entertaining and have not gotten dirty or obnoxious. If the only complaint I have is that they were not an original team then I can live with that. I am enjoying watching them race.

FORT Regular
    I agree they have been racing really well together. Both are physically strong and Eric is really good at the navigation. So far they have done very well with their tasks. Most importantly, she doesn't seem to be affected by his annoying taunts, she seems be so much more focused on this race then she was in season 9. I am giving this team a chance..I so hope they continue to well.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I didn't outright hate this team but after tonight that changed. I was so happy to see them finish in second to last, and be beaten by the "queens" (yeah Eric, they beat you too). That whole feud with the Guidos is stupid but I side with them. Is Eric just upset because the Guidos blocked their car? It's a race and it's not like it affected their position. Maybe he forgot which team cancelled taxi's on other teams during his season

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2286206;
    I didn't outright hate this team but after tonight that changed. I was so happy to see them finish in second to last, and be beaten by the "queens" (yeah Eric, they beat you too). That whole feud with the Guidos is stupid but I side with them. Is Eric just upset because the Guidos blocked their car? It's a race and it's not like it affected their position. Maybe he forgot which team cancelled taxi's on other teams during his season
    Yeah, I agree, karalott. I didn't have much of an opinion of Eric either way, but after tonight, I definately don't like the jerk. How old is he, like 2 years old?
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I thought Eric was a jerk the first time, and he still continues to be. But what really seals the deal is when the Guido's cried 'peace', 'peace', 'peace' he calls them 'freaks', 'freaks', 'freaks'. First of all he isn't mature enough to let it go, and he cheapens the moment even more by falling back on homophobic terms to insult the other team. How lame. All this conflict is over Eric being too aggressive and trying to over head a conversation that the Guido's had with a local instead of doing the work himself, yet here are Danielle and Eric acting as if they are the innocents in this. Too bad they can't split the teams and have Mirna partner up with Eric and Charla with Danielle. Now that would be fun.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2286344;
    All this conflict is over Eric being too aggressive and trying to over head a conversation that the Guido's had with a local instead of doing the work himself, yet here are Danielle and Eric acting as if they are the innocents in this.
    To be fair to Eric, if the situation had been reversed with E&D had been talking with the local, Guido would have been listening in. That's good, smart racing in my book. There's a whole lot of immaturity going on here, and while Eric is showing more of it, I don't think Guido are completely innocent either.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo;2286374;
    To be fair to Eric, if the situation had been reversed with E&D had been talking with the local, Guido would have been listening in. That's good, smart racing in my book. There's a whole lot of immaturity going on here, and while Eric is showing more of it, I don't think Guido are completely innocent either.
    Yeah, my problem with Eric isn't what he did in that situation, it's his level of immaturity and personality. Maybe he'll grow up some by the end of the race.. though it doesn't seem too promising.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

To the Point
    Eric and Danielle aren't great but they better than Quido. Team Quido is just annoying to the hilt. They were the first time and they are this time, even more so.

Quido has gotten ticked everytime anyone has actually been aggressive in playing the game. Eavesdropping is part of the game. Just about every team does it given the opportunity. You would think that ALL of the teams would realize that they need to be a bit more circumspect in their conversations and make an effort, when possible, to speak to minimize the probability of another team listening in. This is one obnoxious group of racers.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;2286456;
    Eric and Danielle aren't great but they better than Quido. Team Quido is just annoying to the hilt.
    It's Guido, btw, not Quido

But I'll take Guido and almost anyone else anyday over Eric. Since it's personalities and interaction that interests me, not race mechanics, Eric scores too high on the immaturity scale for me. Granted, he isn't as low as Rob is on that scale, but he's close.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)