+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;2266429;
    And Danielle was the bigger woman
    I think Rob may have been the biggest one of all...He looked very big in that jeep. He needed a bra for those man boobs. Maybe he can recommend a doctor for Ambuh. LOL

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by vanname131;2267532;
    I think Rob may have been the biggest one of all...He looked very big in that jeep. He needed a bra for those man boobs. Maybe he can recommend a doctor for Ambuh. LOL
    Perhaps some sort of transplant? CBS could film it. Now what would the title be...

Back to Eric & Danielle - I wonder if their relationship survived the race.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2267672;
    I read somewhere that she dumped him, they're no longer together. Now if I could only remember where I saw it...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2267755;
    I read somewhere that she dumped him, they're no longer together. Now if I could only remember where I saw it...
    I wonder if its because Eric kept accidentally saying "Jeremy"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2267672;
    Perhaps some sort of transplant? CBS could film it. Now what would the title be...

As some of their friends tell it, they didn't really even have a relationship when they went on the race, in terms of dating anyway. I did read on another site that right after the race ended Danielle changed her myspace and apparently was back with some old boyfriend (just what I've heard, it'll probably all come out once they're able to talk to the media).

CCL
    Can always count on Forters to provide the scoop! Thanks.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Regular
    I read somewhere that Eric moved to New York to be with Danielle for the summer.. so they were definitely in a serious relationship at that point. They may have broken up after the race.

FORT Fanatic
    Yes sometime after season 9 ended Eric & Danielle officially started dating (they were seeing each other when the show aired). SOmetime after that Eric moved briefly to New York to be closer with Danielle. I have heard that arrangement lasted either 3 or 6 months (roughly), and then he moved back to florida.

Now whether they still were together to some degree after he moved back is not known.

But it does seem that the realtionship cooled off. Whether it was completely over or not is unknown.

They were both approached about the race. Not on the assuption that they were still dating. But on the fact that they were one of the few players that did in fact form an actual relationship with someone htey meet on the race.

They approached all of them this happened. It didn't matter if they were together or not.

But I can certainly see the prodcuers, wanting to push a dating angle ont he show (nor would it be the first time they have encouraged a former couple to pretend to still be in a relationship).

Or it could be that they were int eh process oof really breaking up when they were approached and have decided to try and stay somewhat together because of the race and use it as a testing grounds (that has also happened almost to universally bad results).

Now some ahve said on various boards that they only dated to get on All-Stars. But that is completely ad totally false, they were already official dating by teh time season 9 was airing. The producers hadn't even decided on an All Star season or approached any players. Nor would htey have known that the producers would want a team that was made of two layers that meet on the race.

oh well..

2nd place -- moving on up:]
    next week first place now that Rombers gone

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)