+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    I am an Eric and Danielle fan! I hope they win. They seem to work well together. I never saw their season but they seem more compatible than other couples.

FORT Fanatic
    No they didn't get a lot of air time.

But it is very understandable.

With a short opening episode, they don't feature teams that aren't important to the edit of that episode.

3 major focuses for the episode.

The teams that make the first flight (didn't include them so not much focus.)

2. It looks like the producers are going to edit it the show as everyone being obessessed with Rob & Amber (John Vito & Jill said the interviews and questions possed by the camera and sound crew were leaned very heavily on Rob & Amber.

SO for however long they last, I expect them to get a lot of air time.

And frankly I don't see Eric getting obssessed by another team. I can see him getting obssessed about winning or not being in first, but thats different.

3. Tehn the focus on the final few teams for the elimination. And while the were back int he pack int he first day tehy climbed significantly int eh 2cd so no need to focus heavily on them for the 2cd days activities.

THey do get quite a few clips ont eh web site though, so you might want to check them out.

FORT Fanatic
    karalot

I don't see DAnielle begoming a Flo (God I hope not). I do see Eric as being the dominant racer and the one setting the pace. And I can see Danielle getting upset at that. But I can't see her literally refusing to do tasks, frequently saying to quit, and just be a basic pain int eh ass.

For all of Zach's eforts to keep his team functional, he didn't set a hard pace, or push for his team mate to do great. Just to do.

I think Eric is the exact opposite. He will want Danielle to beable to match his ability and drive and I doubt that Danielle is up to that both physically and mentally.

Not that I am saying Danielle is weak, but there have been few racers as driven to win as Eric. Eric from leg one ot leg 12 was its first each and every leg or I failed. Thats an attitude almost no other racers has ever shown on the race.

And while I am sure everyone wants to win, and I am sure most all really hunger for it.

I would easily put Eric on a list of the top 5 most competitive (not only in performance but attitude about racing) that has been on the show.

Zach is nothing like that. THe fact that he managed so well (and didn't just strangle Flo) is the one thing that makes me not hate the ending of season 3 (why he couldn't just get the money for himself is beyond me).

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2251521;
    I am an Eric and Danielle fan! I hope they win. They seem to work well together. I never saw their season but they seem more compatible than other couples.
    I don't think they are that compatable as a couple. I think if they were still a couple it was at thevery end of a winding down relationship.

But they also don't (and hopefully wont) become the train wreck that can often be the case with some couples (Paul & Amie, Lenny & Karyn,Tara & Wil, Russell and Cindy, Allison & Donny, Jonathan & Victoria, Ray & Deana and LAke & Michelle to name a few).

CEO
    I like them both and am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. I thought that lack of airtime was very telling of how long they will be with us.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

FORT Regular
    I think Danielle and Eric are doing very well considering they have never been partnered together on the race. Admittedly, she does look a little nervous but she looks to be in great shape and at the pit stop they talked about running and going over barbed wire to get the the mat before the Guidos. I don't think she worked very hard when her and Dani were in TAR9 and I think this time around she knows she's really in the game. I think they are going to do well together.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mswood;2245995;
    Well there is a inteerview with Phil (I think) at IGN and it implies that Eric driven nature to win gets him in trouble with Danielle. Hopefully this isn't Ray & Deanna level of attitude.
    So far they don't seem to be bickering, I think Danielle is choosing to be quiet and not fight with him. Her glances in his direction tell the story. I think next week shows Eric shouting at her when she is in the fish tank and is freaking out...I can't wait to see how she reacts!

When Eric was talking about Danielle's boobs, I was actually laughing. Its just reminiscent of the Frat Boys days, how I miss Jeremy. Danielle is a bit underrated though, while she may not be the brightest, physically she is in great shape and can definitely keep up with Eric. I'm hoping they'll make the top 3 and I won't be too disappointed if they win....although, I still miss Jeremy!

They are doing better than I expected, though really, Eric, Rob is not Jeremy and didn't appreciated your sexist remarks. Amber has him well trained.

So far, I don't recall them being shown as truly lost and they seem to be racing well. I'll have to keep my eye on them.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Silent all these years... caragwapa's Avatar
    Oy, what was up with all the boobs talk?!

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)