+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

FORT Regular
    I guess we will all have to wait and see..but I do think Eric is the more serious of the two and from the cbs interviews he wants nothing but the win. I wonder how he will interact with Rob!!! I personally think they will be a very determined couple. I can't wait for Sunday!

I wish they'd picked one of the already-existing partnerships, not one pieced together (if that makes sense). I would have much rather seen Kris and Jon! Anyways, I guess they're a pretty good choice from the Season 9 teams.

Don't think they'll go very far - I think Danielle will bring them down somehow. But if they do, more power to them
    2003-2008.

FORT Fanatic
    Well there is a inteerview with Phil (I think) at IGN and it implies that Eric driven nature to win gets him in trouble with Danielle. Hopefully this isn't Ray & Deanna level of attitude.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by mswood;2245995;
    Well there is a inteerview with Phil (I think) at IGN and it implies that Eric driven nature to win gets him in trouble with Danielle. Hopefully this isn't Ray & Deanna level of attitude.
    I think it's more that they're on two different fields of competitiveness. We will see tonight, but seeing Danielle the first time with Dani, seriously, she's not that competitive and she's not the strongest and I have little doubt it'll be Eric doing all the work. Eric was so close to winning the first time (and he should have imo) so I think that will factor in, but I just predict a lot of yelling, name calling, and Danielle screaming and freaking out and a lot of 'I can't do this.' Who knows, maybe she'll prove me wrong, but I still say this is the seasons Mr. and Mrs. Bickerson (which hopefully will mean they finish in 2nd or 3rd like the previous dysfunctional couples).

Though I didn't like Phil's comments in that interview. I hope he's not trying to hint around that Eric/Danielle do really well, like win Fourth worse outcome for me at the end of AS.

They did good. But it felt weird watching the both of them together instead with their orignal partner

I said they were a waste of a spot before and I stand by that. I think they will be clashing down the road. I really hope they don't win They did okay this leg, but I think Danielle is going to be deadweight to Eric.

FORT Fanatic
    Well parts of me wants to see that. See Danielle making things roughier for him.

That same part though wants me to see them win. So I can say to those who feel that they weren't that good of a team in the first place, that yeah they were. THey might have been horndogs, and goofy but they raced damn well.

Quote Originally Posted by mswood;2247351;
    Well parts of me wants to see that. See Danielle making things roughier for him.

That same part though wants me to see them win. So I can say to those who feel that they weren't that good of a team in the first place, that yeah they were. THey might have been horndogs, and goofy but they raced damn well.
    The best/good don't always win. In fact, those teams usually finish in 2nd. But even if they win, I still won't think they're a good team. Eric/Jeremy yes. Not Eric/a chick who finished 8th but only got on because other hybrid teams supposedly turned it down and because she's dating a guy who came in second. Eric may be deserving to win, but it'll be another Flo/Zach situation for me, where one teammate was way more deserving then the other.

Eric and Danielle did awesome since they [I]were[I] in the bottom three
    four is great
    next week number one:]

Is it just me or did you guys think that E& D didn't get much airtime during Episode 1 ???
    P.S. i was a huge Eric & Jeremy supporter.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 02-22-2007 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Lingo

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)