+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by go trees!;2218584;
    With all of these teams that wanted to participate in All-Stars that didn't get picked, it's disappointing that this non-team was chosen. Did Kris and Jon not want to participate?
    There's been some discussion on this very point in the Kris and Jon thread. My personal belief is that they weren't asked at all, but we can't be entirely sure.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    What's worse about these two is rumor has it they aren't even together anymore If that's true, one more reason I hope they don't win and think casting them was a bad idea. And maybe my prediction of them being this seasons bickersons is accurate.
    Last edited by karalott; 01-28-2007 at 06:57 PM.

i like the banner :]
    and i continue to be the only eric and danielle fan :/

FORT Regular
    I think Daniele and Eric will be great together...I watched their interview on cbs.com and they seem to be really serious about the race. Eric has already proven that he is a good racer and Danielle, although her and Dani did not go very far in TAR9, Danielle looks to be in really great shape, very athletic and she said, better prepared this time. They both seem very competitive..If they take the race seriously, I think they will do very well. I'll be rooting for them!

Quote Originally Posted by vanname131;2221885;
    I think Daniele and Eric will be great together...I watched their interview on cbs.com and they seem to be really serious about the race. Eric has already proven that he is a good racer and Danielle, although her and Dani did not go very far in TAR9, Danielle looks to be in really great shape, very athletic and she said, better prepared this time. They both seem very competitive..If they take the race seriously, I think they will do very well. I'll be rooting for them!
    oh snap;
    another e&d fan
    now theres two :]

FORT Fanatic
    Well not a Danielle fan (she hasn't earned it, yet. But a huge, huge Eric fan. I am rooting for this team as my way of protesting the fact that the producers never approached a single "Alpha male team". They approached many many other teams and types. Fit and unfit couples, fit and unfit female teams. But no fit, average aged male team was ever even approached.

Yet they had no qualms about trying to get a combination of an alpha male team member with another racer that they typically have had some sort of romantic interest with.

Now I can understand, having trouble picking 11 teams, especially since they considered many teams. And I can see how a certain team might not get picked for many various reasons. But not to consider a whole catagory of racer is just a huge insult to not only that group, but to hte other racers as well.

Its almost like they are telling the other racers, they are too good and you can't win, so we will make it easier for you.

And that is crap.

i kinda liked Danielle
    I was rooting for E&J all the way
    those dang flags :/
    i really want team to win :]

FORT Regular
    I Agree Danielle will have alot to prove but no more then these other teams that have already been in the game and really want to show they can win this time...I think all the teams are going to be very competitive and I look forward to seeing what they can all do this time now that everyone knows what to expect. I think it is going to be the most challenging race ever for all the teams.

Eric isn't the same without Jeremy. Those two were entertaining together, but not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2238843;
    Eric isn't the same without Jeremy. Those two were entertaining together, but not alone.
    well find out :]

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)