+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

FORT Fogey

Re: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

Why do I get the feeling these two weren't dating when they got asked to be on the show and dated for show?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2427303;
    Why do I get the feeling these two weren't dating when they got asked to be on the show and dated for show?
    They hinted at it in some interviews, so I'd say you'd probably be right. Pre-show friends of there's were posting on different message boards claiming that they had only dated a few times and Eric's move to NY to be with Danielle was brief. Given their lack of chemistry on the show I couldn't believe they were an actual dating couple at any recent time.

FORT Fogey

If they WEREN'T dating and only started dating for the show... I would be pissed! (I still think the BQs should have won!)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2428482;
    If they WEREN'T dating and only started dating for the show... I would be pissed! (I still think the BQs should have won!)
    I met Danielle & Eric during the finally party in New York at the end of season 9 and they were definitely dating and he was contemplating moving to New York. I also read somewhere that he indeed moved to Staten Island for a few months and then moved back to Florida, where they were dating long distance and traveling back and forth to see each other.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by vanname131;2431587;
    I met Danielle & Eric during the finally party in New York at the end of season 9 and they were definitely dating and he was contemplating moving to New York. I also read somewhere that he indeed moved to Staten Island for a few months and then moved back to Florida, where they were dating long distance and traveling back and forth to see each other.
    Hi all just read an article in the local Staten Island Advance paper (there are 2 articles actuall) about Danielle & Eric. SILive.com: Everything Staten Island
    Just type in Danielle Turner and the articles pop up.

Eric is gorgeous, but I didn't like his attitude...I wonder if they're still together.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by astrotronix;2638438;
    Eric is gorgeous, but I didn't like his attitude...I wonder if they're still together.
    At the end of TARAS they were not. They hadn't been together since before it started airing. Eric showed up at the TAR finale party with his new girlfriend, and Danielle was also dating someone else.

CCL

I don't know if anyone watches Wheel of Fortune, but at the end lately they've been playing a tooth whitening commercial and I'm positive the model in it is Danielle. She gives a really fake pout about her yellow teeth in it - it's quite annoying, actually.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)