+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

Re: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

i dislike them

I did not like Eric of Danielle during their original season and they have done nothing to change my opinion of them. They treat each other like garbage and all they do is fight, whine or complain.

This team manufactured for the All-Star edition should not even be here and the only thing they have added to my viewing enjoyment was Eric "dirty pirate hookers" comment (which was a spit out your drink funny moment) really only solidifies why he is such a tool.

Can you tell I can't stand these Boobs?!

Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem;2333527;
    Eric and Danielle - saved :]
    This was only a minor setback, and they will make final 3
    && pull out with a win
    I beileve this to be true. If you look at the way CBS is editing this team.
    E/D are getting a lot of face time for a team that is finishing toward the bottom.

I like Dani but not so much Eric.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by zachary1092;2332537;
    Why would they team up with a team that has yielded them!?
    I really don't think they will be teaming up with anyone..what if they are the team to be yielded again next week!! Remember they are going into the next leg with a 30 Minute penalty another team or teams may be looking to bury them...I hope not but just a random thought here.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mswood;2309595;
    Well lets keep our perspective here shall we each regular season of AR has had a "Bickering couple". And this season its Eric & Danielle. And so far, at 8 epiosdes in lets compare them.

Whats the worst they have done. Both have told the other to shut up, and both have called each other dummy (and both have been the first to do it, shown by clips and episodes). We get to here Eric at his maddest quietly say Damnit Danielle (when approaching a Mat). And we have heard him yell at her to do a task when she was freaking out). We have seen her freak out at airplanes problems (when he is the calm one, and it does appear that on things outside their control he stays fairly level headed), and we never here him say he wants to quit or go home. None of them have insulted a single local. They have a grudge with The Guidos (which The Guidos did start). And lets face it many teams over the years have hated the Guidos.

Now lets compare that to the teams that have been the bickering couple.

1st season we had three: Amie & Paul who lasted 5 legs drove each other to ocry at least 4 times, cussed at each other and other teams. You can count dialogue and see they were worse, with 5 legs tehn Eric & Danielle at 8.

Lenny & Karyn: Much worse a long time dating couple wanting to marry, broke up on national tv. With fighting, and yelling, and wainting to quit. Much worse then Eric & Danielle and they lasted 7 legs.

Frank & Margarita: Frank was certainly louder, and he was ever so slightly physical (though I don't think ihe ment it in an abusive way. Relations did not work. They manged a good part of the race to keep it together though. I think so far they managed better.

2cd season:
    Tara & Wil: NO question, when your partner starts making out with the other racers, and they fought more in 4 episode then they have in 8, and said far worse things to each others, no other teams, and no locals.

Season 3: Teri & Ian a couple that does love each other, but they're dialogue was terrible with eachother from the first leg. Certainly behaved worse. And the funny thing, they came across much better this year, and yet tehy both say they acted teh same (If so shows the power of an edit).

Season 4: We had Russell & Cindy (not the nice ones from season 2), and he was a ass. They lasted what three legs. And in that time was fair, fair worse.

Amanda & Chris: I think they really loved each other, but the way they talked to each other. In half and hour worse language to each other then Eric or Danielle have ever said to each other in all 8 legs.

Kelly & Jon: Another team that seems to be hopelessly in loe, but damn they could be mean with several fights, and again worse langauage to each otehr and to other teams then Eric & Danielle.

Reichen & Chip: A team that made it all the way and won, but it certainly wasn't a bump free ride, with blame and yelling and fighting and name calling, and certainly being mean to locals, and to some other racers.

Season 5: Allison & Donny, in two episode they spew enough vile comments about each other to out last almost all other teams (save Jonathan & Victoria).

Colin & Christie: Again, a nother driven team, but one that certainly could be mean to others, be mean to locals, and be meaner to each other. I mean really. Lets kill some locals, less piss off cabs and local police, lets sream at each other about hating each other.

Season6: The season of dysfunction.
    Jonathan & Vicotira, need I say anymore. Both verbally and physically abusive in one episode more then most teams manage in 13 full legs. Eric & Danielle haven't even got to the point they were at getting off hte first airplane.

Lori & Bolo: Loud, and insulting blaming each other for every single error. Easily worse then Eric & Danielle.

Adam & Rebecca: Again easily, easily worse then Eric & Danielle.

Hayden & Aaron: Seemed nice, but damn Hayden is a BITCH..... Easily worse so far then Eric & Danielle.

Season 7:

Ray & Deanna: Sorry a couple that is still together, but damn talk about indifferent to her, and mean to her, and mean to the others.

Ron & Kelly: Damn like Aaron & HAyden started off so nice, and so quickly turned viscious and evil. At this point they had completely fallen apart. With her getting the F word and calling him wonderufl things like piece of white trash redneck... You know dork, dummy, and jerk don't look so bad do they.

Season 9: Lake & Michelle: With all the blame going to Michelle for his mistakes, him freaking out over everything and wonderfully screaming F words. Nice....

Hell, even Ray & Yolanda a very nice couple had 1 full leg where they were very mad and pissed at each other.

Season 10: We had Rob & Kimberly who by the 2cd episode have more harsh language and yelling at each other then all the bickering (and not even to that volume or degree that Eric & Danielle have had in 8 episodes combined. Yeah I am a nerd and actually counted.

So I mean really, how are that that bad......

Also a wants interesting to note in that the 7th leg when you remove all the flights and take what time teams arrived in Poland and figure that with how long it took them to finish the tasks. Eric & Danielle actually were faster completing the task they had any control over faster than all teams except Dustin & Kandice (who just rocked that episode).
    Wow that is great research...I agree that they are not bad at all...I think they are just unlucky. I think that if this team did not experience bad airport luck they would have won some of the legs and would have been at the lead pack throughout this entire season. Danielle may be a little dramatic when doing the tasks but she completes them all in good time. I think the way they are behaving is due to being frustrated and plain tired. I saw a cbs clip that showed Danielle saying that she has an injury..I think it was her leg! That has to make it difficult to perform the physical tasks and all her tasks have been physical..Just some food for thought...I am willing to say they are good racers.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by zachary1092;2332537;
    Why would they team up with a team that has yielded them!?
    I really don't think they will be teaming up with anyone..what if they are the team to be yielded again next week!! Remember they are going into the next leg with a 30 Minute penalty another team or teams may be looking to bury them...I hope not but just a random thought here.

FORT Upperclassman

Eric and Danielle should be more concerned about not getting eliminated than who they are teaming, yield notwithstanding.

Most of these alliances only amount to helping each other get to one destination and are fairly minor. Perhaps, they shared the cost of a taxi leading them or, in a Detour, decided to switch tasks together.

The old adage of keeping your enemies closer could apply here. Of course, the question would be why would Eric & Danielle trust Dustin & Kandice. This doesn't seem to be situation, and being down to 4 teams with a certain elimination leg, no team should trust any other team. Likewise, the best revenge for Eric & Danielle would be to cross the Finish Line first.

agreed Moekle.
    Eric and Danielle number one.
    I think Eric and Danielle "trust" Dustin and Kandice because i think like someone said before that the two got to the yeild around the same time and said not to yield each other. But i think this "promise" is more like the Charla and Mirna promise with Eric and Danielle in the last episode. It really didn't mean much.

FORT Newbie

I'm thinking that the BQ's make a deal with Eric that if Eric doesn't yield them, they'll let Eric grab first if it comes down to that.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

So happy to see these two get Yielded for the second time. I only wish they could have finished last. Even though it was a NEL, they'd still have the penalty to overcome. I'd like to think they wouldn't be so lucky to beat it a second time. I just hope that if they somehow make it into the final 3 they don't win.

And why do I think E/D will be the last team to arrive at the mat before O/D's penalty is up and have some stupid karma comeback and Eric talking crap about them?
    Last edited by karalott; 04-23-2007 at 02:15 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)