+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2297344;
    I have to say, I laughed hysterically when they got pulled off the flight. Wouldn't have done so if it had been a team I liked but I can't stand these two. And did Eric really think anyone was going to give up their seats to him for 50? Have to say, Phil looked really tired when he checked Eric & Danielle in. Seems like he got a nap in before the last two teams arrived, as he seemed more chipper.
    I really think they were unfairly taken off that plane, I think D/E knew this was going to make them behind for many hours. By the way in this area $50.00 may be alot of money. Does anyone know? The thing I was annoyed with was Eric's lack of compassion for Danielle..not even a hug or encouraging words. Very cold.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by vanname131;2297477;
    I really think they were unfairly taken off that plane, I think D/E knew this was going to make them behind for many hours. By the way in this area $50.00 may be alot of money. Does anyone know? The thing I was annoyed with was Eric's lack of compassion for Danielle..not even a hug or encouraging words. Very cold.
    They were on standby. They were only meant to be given the seats if the people who had the seats didn't show up. The people who had the seats did show up; Eric & Danielle were given the seats mistakenly (as the airline guy said). It would have been more unfair for the people who had the correct tickets and were there to lose their tickets to people who were on standby.
    Eric was not very considerate to Danielle but, then, he hasn't been very considerate throughout the race. So no change there.

$50.00 is not a lot of money considering the expense of airplane travel.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2297344;
    I have to say, I laughed hysterically when they got pulled off the flight. Wouldn't have done so if it had been a team I liked but I can't stand these two. And did Eric really think anyone was going to give up their seats to him for 50? Have to say, Phil looked really tired when he checked Eric & Danielle in. Seems like he got a nap in before the last two teams arrived, as he seemed more chipper.
    Me too I don't like Danielle by any stretch but I think I feel a bit sorry for her that her partner is Eric. Of course, she did date the guy and I can see why they aren't together anymore. And I really believe more and more that they weren't really a couple on the show judging by their interactions with each other compared to other dating couples in previous shows. There's just that lack of anything there. I'd guess they were brother and sister if I didn't know.

They remind me of Sarah and (gag) Peter from last time, though not quite as bad. No romantic vibes from them at all.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2297490;
    They were on standby. They were only meant to be given the seats if the people who had the seats didn't show up. The people who had the seats did show up; Eric & Danielle were given the seats mistakenly (as the airline guy said). It would have been more unfair for the people who had the correct tickets and were there to lose their tickets to people who were on standby.
    Eric was not very considerate to Danielle but, then, he hasn't been very considerate throughout the race. So no change there.

$50.00 is not a lot of money considering the expense of airplane travel.
    Just wondering about stand by...was there an order? I don't recall who was at the counter first because the first 4 teams were on stand by weren't they? Or did I miss something?

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by vanname131;2297542;
    Just wondering about stand by...was there an order? I don't recall who was at the counter first because the first 4 teams were on stand by weren't they? Or did I miss something?
    I don't know what order they signed up for standby in (I think someone on another thread said that Eric & Danielle were there first so should have been first on the standby list. But they were all kind of there in a jumble when the guy said he could put them on standby so he might have gone by a different order, as opposed to who walked into his office first). As I recall, the last names the agent called out when actually giving out standby tickets were Danielle & Eric. Last in, first out.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2297503;
    Of course, she did date the guy and I can see why they aren't together anymore. And I really believe more and more that they weren't really a couple on the show judging by their interactions with each other compared to other dating couples in previous shows.
    I thought they were still dating. I thought it was John Vito and his partner who had split up. Am I mistaken?

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2297721;
    I thought they were still dating. I thought it was John Vito and his partner who had split up. Am I mistaken?
    There was speculation that the two had broken up before the game started, or were never really heavily "romantically involved" in the first place. It was said that Danielle was dating someone else, or had gone back to her ex or something. I think someone mentioned that upthread. I know I read it somewhere and it must have been here on Fort ...

Eric and Danielle are not as fun as "Frat boys".
    Why did they choose these two instead of Lauri and Bolo or Chris and Jon?

they pretty much got screwed...
    couldve been in the top 4...but the dang plane
    hopefully next episode theyll be a clue where the teams have to wait for it to open so other teams can catch up

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)