+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Charla and Mirna - All Stars

Charla and Mirna - All Stars

Charla - 30, Towson, MD, Real estate investor
    Mirna - 30, Towson, MD, Attorney
    Season 5 6th place

The inspirational cousins from Season 5 are back for another trip around the world. Charla and Mirna have both made numerous television appearances since their time on Race and are eager to capture America's heart once again. Both are now married and ready to start a family. A highly competitive team during their season, Charla, who stands at 4 feet tall, describes herself as dedicated, passionate and driven to succeed. Mirna describes herself as hard working, a leader, but with a comical side. Her greatest achievement is obtaining her Juris Doctorate at age 23.
    Charla proved just how strong she was when she threw a 50 pound slab of meat over her shoulder and helped carry it a quarter of a mile in order to complete a challenge with Mirna. Growing up together taught them how to work well with each other. Both are well traveled and speak several languages. This motivated duo is proud of the way they played the game last time around and are eager for another opportunity to win the $ 1 million prize.

I loved this team!

Charla is soooo cool!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2216343;
    I loved this team!

Charla is soooo cool!
    I'm more a Mirna fan than Charla (surprising, I know) but another team I was really hoping we'd see again. Love them or hate them (and most people tend to hate them, or at least Mirna), it's not a surprise they'd get an invite back. One bad decision for them during TAR5 and that was it (actually, it wasn't a bad decision if the plane hadn't been delayed).

I can't stand either one of these two. I still have a hard time believing Mirna is an attorney. She didn't exactly come across as the sharpest pencil in the box.

FORT Fogey
    If I hear one more time..."Come on, Charla!" .........

I really hated Mirna last time around, I thought she was whiny and bitchy.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I loved Charla and I'm so glad to see her back in this race!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Leo
    Premium Member
    I was not a fan of them in their season, but it'll be interesting to see how they'll be without Colin and Christie.

I wasn't a fan of this team during their season, though I didn't dislike them either. Charla wasn't too bad, but Mirna got annoying too often, and the sound of her voice got on my nerves eventually. And even though they were treated not very well by a couple of the other teams in their season, Mirna herself was responsible for some of that, in the way she spoke to others. There were a few times I yelled at her through my tv telling her to "just shut up, Mirna!" The whine meter went off the scale with her sometimes.

But all in all, they weren't so bad, I guess. Heck, anyone who can bring tears to Phil's eyes can't be all bad.

Am I the only one who's reminded of the actress Carol Kane when looking at Mirna?
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    I am so happy Charla and Mirna are back. Charla is one of my all time racers and Mirna was priceless especially with her interaction with Colin and Christie.

Cannot wait
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast