+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Charla and Mirna - All Stars

LG.
    I loved it when Charla hauled that half a beef up on her shoulder. Not as crazy about Mirna.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2222065;
    I loved it when Charla hauled that half a beef up on her shoulder. Not as crazy about Mirna.
    lol, that side of beef was almost as big as she was, but she did a herculean job in carrying it. Another thing that was funny about that part was when you watch episode, in the background as they were heading to the butcher shop, you can see some dogs following them at a distance with an obvious eye towards the beef.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I love charla and Mirna last time... hope they do well this time and get a higher place than 6th...

I'm just looking forward to seeing if Mirna's crush on Phil has diminished at all. I can't blame the girl, I would want to hug him every time I hit the matt too!

It was always so funny to watch Phil's face as he saw Charla and Mirna approaching, like he was bracing himself for the Mirna Hug.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Please,please, please PLEASE let them be the first team booted. Please. I can't listen to that buzzsaw of a whine again. I just can't.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Ah, Mirna and Schmirna...

Hopefully they can actually act like grownups this time. And no that's not a height comment.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Can't stand either one. One is annoying and the other complains no one helps her - yet she doesn't need help...

They will be gone fast in this group. Hopefully anyway.

I wonder how Mirna will come across without Colin to push her buttons. She'll probably find someone else to clash with. Rob might be the obvious choice.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;2235846;
    I wonder how Mirna will come across without Colin to push her buttons. She'll probably find someone else to clash with. Rob might be the obvious choice.
    I have no doubt that Rob can fill that role for her. Jonathon would have been better, though. Too bad.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

+ Reply to Thread