+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: David and Mary - All Stars

David and Mary - All Stars

David - 33, Stone, KY Coalminer
    Mary - 32, Stone, KY Homemaker
    Season 10 6th place

Everybody's favorite coalminer and his wife are back for another trek around the world. David and Mary, the lovable, wide-eyed couple from Stone, Ky., finished sixth in the 10th installment. The Conley's met at the local McDonalds over 11 years ago and have been married for nearly 10 years. They are the proud parents of three children.
    After falling short of the $1 million prize, Mary was adamant that she and David would not sign up for another Race and leave their children again, but something tells her that they have what it takes to win the million dollars this time around. Both have limited traveling experience outside of the Race. David spent some time traveling while enlisted in the U.S. Army while Mary took her first plane ride after being cast on the show.
    A bona fide reality TV junkie, will Mary be able to restrain her excitement and stay focused while racing alongside some of her favorite racers from past seasons? Will they be able to find an alliance as strong as the Season 10 "6 pack" or will their desire to win the money for their children be enough to carry them across the finish line?

No offense but, what makes them All Star-worthy???

I'd think that the Cho Brothers would be more worthy. At least to see how they'd do without helping so many people!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2216344;
    No offense but, what makes them All Star-worthy???

I'd think that the Cho Brothers would be more worthy. At least to see how they'd do without helping so many people!
    My thoughts exactly. I like David/Mary but again I ask-why? They don't stand a chance. There were far better TAR10 reps, and I would have gladly taken the Chos. I think they would have had a better story angle with seeing how they've (hopefully) learned from their stupid mistakes of building alliances and seeing how they could race on their own. I also would have taken Tyler/James, Rob/Kimberly (if they're still together) or Peter/Sarah.

FORT Fogey
    Puh. That's all I have to say about that.

I'm glad to see them back. I really like them.

I liked them, but I don't think they're really all-star caliber racers.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Leo
    Premium Member
    Nice enough people (even though David has to put up with a lot of crap), but I just can't see them lasting very long against the other teams.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I can't wait to see what Mary says about Rob and Amber (since she's a reality junkie like us!)....I love the fact that they are "good 'ole folks"...I have always been a fan of both of theirs and even if they don't get very far, I am going to enjoy watching them!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by Leo;2216632;
    Nice enough people (even though David has to put up with a lot of crap), but I just can't see them lasting very long against the other teams.
    I agree Leo. They're a very likable and lovable team (which probably made them all-stars), but their game play isn't so strong.

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    I really like the Hicks but I hope they run this race alliance free this time . I hope Mary is in better shape this time as well.
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast