+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: David and Mary - All Stars

FORT Fogey
    God I hate them! I mean... these guys are down right rude sometimes! Ugh and they are NOT All-Stars!

I like them as well, but they aren't what I would call All -Stars.

I didn't like them. Sure, they were nice people, but they (and the Chos) had that whole "making friends is more important than winning" mindset. If you're in a race to win $1 million, you have to be competitive and put the race first. They (and the Bama moms) only lasted as long as they did on TAR 10 because they got a ton of help from the Cho brothers.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Regular
    I like their personalities, but, dang, I sure hope they *race* this time (and not in an alliance). I kind of wish their spot had gone to a more competitive team, because I don't think these two will last very long on their own.

FORT Fogey
    He was a nice enough guy. Why he put up with her I don't know.

Go Mary & David. I am so proud of the both of you. Good Luck this time around and just remember you are "winners" to me and your 3 beautiful kids.

I liked them last time and expect I will this time. I don't think all stars means the same to tv producers as it does to us. They go for people who make for good tv and are not necessarily the best. I'm glad. Mary and David are having fun and that makes them fun to watch. I hope they go far.

I agree with you again, Muduh! They're fan favourites and they both enjoyed the race so much the first time around. They are a lot of fun to watch and I hope they pick up their game this time around. I also hope Mary is as nice to David this time as she was to everyone else.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi;2217866;
    I agree with you again, Muduh! They're fan favourites and they both enjoyed the race so much the first time around. They are a lot of fun to watch and I hope they pick up their game this time around. I also hope Mary is as nice to David this time as she was to everyone else.
    See, this is what I don't get about them being fan favorites. Everyone couldn't wait for them to get eliminated because Mary was always yelling at David (and many couldn't stand the sound of her screeching). But as soon as they get eliminated and Mary starts crying about her kids, everyone seems to love them I just think there were plenty of other fan favorites who stood a chance and could have held their own without an alliance, or having to rely on other teams to run into bad luck for them to stay in. I just don't think David/Mary will last if neither one happens for them.

Puke. He seems nice, but I can't stand her. She treats him like crap. she was nicer to complete strangers than to her own husband. If he b*tched & moaned at her the way she did to him, people would have hated this team. But for some reason, since it was the woman doing all the snipping, people were OK with it. Gag. Here's to hoping for a quick elimination.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread