+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Uchenna and Joyce - All Stars

I like this team, but it would be a shame if they won again.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappymom;2287898;
    I Notice that they whined (woe is me! ) that other teams got help from the locals.
    I didn't see them whining about it at all. Mentioning it, yes, but mentioning something isn't necessarily the same thing as whining.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrappymom;2287898;
    LOL! True.

I was disappointed with them last night. Notice that they whined
    (woe is me! ) that other teams got help from the locals. Did you see all those people in the area? Why didn't they ask somebody for help? Then ask somebody else, if the first person didn't know?
    I still like this team...they seem to be having fun with the race. I think Joyce was suprised Danielle was able to get the local children to help them...I agree it appeared all they had to do was ask them...those kids were eager to help!

CCL
    I just never get teams that wander around complaining that they are lost and not asking someone for help. I don't think Uchenna & Joyce were whining about the children helping the other team, but they weren't being very proactive in helping themselves either.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2288473;
    I just never get teams that wander around complaining that they are lost and not asking someone for help. I don't think Uchenna & Joyce were whining about the children helping the other team, but they weren't being very proactive in helping themselves either.
    I agree.

FORT Fan
    I was the one who originally said they were whining. I think you worded it much better than I did.

BTW I still like them.

I am still loving U/J. Theya re one of my all-time favorite winners of TAR. I am glad that they seem to be getting along so well and that they are being successful in the race so far. I hope they are able to keep it up!

Somebody asked for a screencap of Joyce's face at the Pit Stop (sorry for the blurriness!):

Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fan
    Heehee! Last night I watched the video of them explaining to Phil all the hoops they were trying to jump through to get on that plane. Very interesting and nerve wracking.

FORT Fogey

Re: Uchenna and Joyce - All Stars

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this couple. They are so dignified. I wouldn't mind if they won again for this very reason.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast