+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Kevin and Drew - All Stars

FORT Upperclassman
    Dear Kevin & Drew:

Thanks for providing the entertainment that you did on Season 1. I thoroughly enjoyed your intra-team banter and apparent friendship. Your presence on All-Stars gave me reason to be excited and brought back favorable memories.

In retrospect, your appearance on All-Stars reminded me that we all change in time and sometimes the changes are not what we would like. I regret that those watching All Stars that didn’t watch your original season couldn’t have seen you at your best and appreciated your return like I did.

Best wishes to you and new brides. Drew, I hope you are able to overcome all that ails you, and lead a happy and productive life. I think that you did All Stars primarily due to your friendship with Kevin. You are a great friend.

Your fan forever, Moekle

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Moekle;2257458;
    In retrospect, your appearance on All-Stars reminded me that we all change in time and sometimes the changes are not what we would like. I regret that those watching All Stars that didnít watch your original season couldnít have seen you at your best and appreciated your return like I did.
    Indeed. I did not catch TAR1, and just by watching All-Stars, I felt really disappointed that they took a slot that could have went to Kris/Jon, Derek/Drew, Lena/Kristy etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.;2257079;
    Lucy, if you get the chance, go back and watch their first season. They were nothing like we've seen here. They were fun, happy-go-lucky guys that you'd pay to hang out with. Drew just didn't seem right his time around.
    Lucy, I agree. Season 1 is out on DVD and we borrowed it from our library. Our kids hadn't seen the earlier seasons, so we watched it together between Season 10 and this one. Kevin and Drew were great.

I just watched the Elimination Station video. It was so nice to see what looked like the "old" Kevin and Drew. Their conversation about stoops was hilarious! I also noticed in the video that Drew was smoking. That would definitely contribute to his shortness of breath, especially when you factor in the altitude. Looks like they are in for a nice vacation at the Villa though. The pool is gorgeous, and a chef and maids? Sign me up!

I was really hoping to see them race as they did on Season One. True, time can and does take its toll!

On yesterday's Early Show, it was mentioned that Kevin is onto his next amazing adventure as he and his wife are expecting triplets!!! On the Early Show, they did seem more like the Kevin and Drew of Season One, which was great to see.

Anyone who watched the Family Edition saw Kevin and Drew in NYC handing out a clue to the teams. The older of the DePaulo kids recognized them immediately, and was thrilled, while most of the other teams just grabbed the clue and left.

Drew really disappointed me with his attitude. He never seemed to be into being in the race and was just counting the minutes until he could get home. I felt sorry for Kevin for having to put up with him.

Wow, triplets! Having twins myself, I know what an adventure they are in for. Congrats to them...they won't be getting any sleep for awhile!

I wish these guys had come back with the same energy they had when they first ran the race. I missed their humour.

CCL
    Triplets! Wow. Maybe in twenty years we'll see Kevin and his kids on the next Family edition of TAR.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I just might actually watch another Family Edition...twenty years from now!....if Kevin and the triplets were on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234