+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: michael and Kathy

Michael and Kathy are my 3rd favorite team. Well, I mostly like Michael. He wants to look cool when doing the challenges. That's what he said when he chose to punt instead of the bikes cuz he would look corny doing that. :rolleyes Yep. Definitely like my baby brother.

I still think Michael's laid-back ways will cost them to be eliminated soon. Hopefully not before I/T, A/A, and Z/F.

Hmmm, they just kind of gave up didn't they?
    It was a shame that they didn't make more of an effort to get their vehicle back on the road before retiring to the hotel for the night (I know, the editing might have just made it look that way).

At least we did get to see Michael take the brave option by rappelling instead of hiking down the cliff.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yay, they finally did the more challenging thing!

Yeah, I was a bit disgusted that they gave up and spent the night in the hotel. When I saw they were near a hotel, I was thinking "okay, they'll speak English, they can get a tow truck," but that wasn't the case at all.

It was a shame that they just gave up.
    It appeared that neither of them had a clue why the truck had broken down.

If it had occured to them that the truck broke down because they had put regualr petrol in it instead of diesel and if they hadn't broken down right next to a hotel, they might have made more of an effort to stay in the race.
    "That's Numberwang!"

PKeeper
    If it had occured to them that the truck broke down because they had put regualr petrol in it instead of diesel...
    Petrol? What's that... a second alternative to gasoline?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    There are some weird/goofy phrases that come out of his mouth sometime, but I wish they weren't eliminated.

I can think of 2-3 teams I would have seen go over them.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

For all her talk of being a "type A " personality the other week I think Michael was definitely the one taking charge in their final couple of episodes.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Petrol= English (er, I mean British... for gasoline)

Yeah, just when I was really starting to warm up to them, they go and get themselves eliminated.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I thought it was surprising to hear Michael acknowledge that they'd punted on all the "scary" stuff. I thought that was just our interpretation of their actions. He knew it, too. Wow.

I've mentioned this elsewhere, but Michael earned my respect when he was trying to help calm Flo down so she could do get down the cliff. Didn't work, but kudos to him for trying to help out an opponent.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456