+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: michael and Kathy

Yeah, I think A+C = eX
    (as in ex-boyfriend, get it? Ugh)

But I felt bad for them getting lost in a cab again, and I was happy they kept their spirits up.

I didn't hear that part where Kathy described their personalities. I got a call from my sister, and I had to pick up the phone during that part. But I agree with you Cali. They don't seem to match.

I thought that was a strange comment too.
    I definately think Michael has shown more A-type qualities than Kathy in the last couple of weeks.
    "That's Numberwang!"

PKeeper
    Can these guys have the worst luck with cabs or what?
    Agreed. However, didn't Rob and Brennan from TAR1 have consistent cabbie problems? It didn't seem to impact there final outcome.

I rewatched (to take notes for my recap) and decided I kind of like them. Mike more so that Kathy, but at least she smiled last night
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I agree, Cali...they're slowly creeping up higher on my likability (likeableness? ) scale...

LG.
    Paige and Blake were also bad with cabs, and I think it did cost them in the final leg, and made some other legs a little closer than otherwise would have been the case perhaps. Luck of the draw, or poor cabbie picking skills? I know some control freaks (*cough* Mr. LG *cough*) won't ride with a cabbie who doesn't know where he is going (or at least talk a good game) before they start off.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think taking the time to choose a cabbie that talks a good game, and has a reasonable understanding of your language is a priority, more so than being fast.

I'd also want to make sure the cabbie has no qualms about going FAST.

You would think that after one bad cab experience they'd learn to be more selective really.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think Michael is the most laid-back player I've ever seen in TAR3, even moreso than Cha-cha-cha last season.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast