+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: michael and Kathy

Props to Michael for doing a decent job on the swimming thing, even though he was a poor swimmer. But shame on him for volunteering...The clue couldn't have been more clear - "Be ready for the swim of a lifetime". He was an idiot for volunteering.

They haven't shown much Kathy, so I haven't formed an opinion, but she was accepting of his swimming ability, and didn't yell at him.

Originally posted by JR.
    Maybe that's why he has that silly facial hair, so he can at least look tough.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I like this team though, because they are at least not offensive

And I admire Kathy for not yelling at him for volunteering for the challenge. Mr. B and I probably would have wasted time debating who was actually the better swimmer!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Kathy is getting on my nerves. I am wondering if she is finding out that she and Micheal just don't have that "spark" when they are together 24/7 and that fact is disapointing her.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by cali
    Kathy is getting on my nerves. I am wondering if she is finding out that she and Micheal just don't have that "spark" when they are together 24/7 and that fact is disapointing her.
    God, let's just hope they don't turn into another Tara and Will! :rolleyes

I think they were one of a kind Lobeck!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Thank God for small favors...eh, BF?

I wonder if Kathy is thinking exactly that Cali.
    She doesn't seem altogether happy to be talking part in the race with Michael as he's hardly impressed so far.

Hopefully they can work together and do well as they seem to be a nice enough pairing.
    Last edited by fluff; 10-14-2002 at 12:59 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm thinking she's just a little reserved or conscious of how she will be portrayed on national TV. I guess only time will tell.

JR.
    It was probably not a good idea for them to be part of this show. Long distance relationships are extremely tough on their own, they don't need any help. It looks like it's a lot tougher than they thought it would be, and that could make an additional strain on their relationship. They're not getting to know each other in a normal setting, and the stress of competition might be too much to handle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast